Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-12-17, 19:10)jhoff81 Wrote: All of a sudden lately, my views have been acting all weird. It used to be that I would go into the Movies section, select a view for that, and it would stick. Go into a collection in my Movies, select a view for that, and it would apply to all. Same for TV shows as a whole, the seasons lists for every show (the same view applied to all), and the episodes list. So lately it seems like every movie collection has its own view, and seems like random TV shows are changing their settings on me without my doing anything.

So, no problem there, I decide I'll use Forced Views since that's what it's for.  Except when using forced views, it turns out that there is a split-second flash of the default view before it switches to my chosen view.  I don't know if its new because I've never used that option before, but any chance that is fixable?

By default, Kodi saves the view for each "folder" so yes, every collection would have it's own view.
If you don't like that you can use the forced view settings indeed. The flash you notice is the forced view feature actually forcing Kodi to use the view you've setup.
On very fast systems it will not be noticable, on slower systems or large libraries you will see the flash.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-12-18, 19:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11