Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-12-26, 13:59)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 06:08)oattes Wrote: PS. It looks like my problems with widget refresh are related to using DSPlayer. There must be something odd with the way the video subsystem exits a video -- perhaps failing to send the correct signals(?) back to Kodi. It's very strange that the video watched status updates but that somehow the widgets (and the next episode submenu/shortcut) do not update. The widgets consistently work fine with a standard build -- so it's appears to be a DSPlayer issue. You're off the hook ;-).

If you enable kodi debug logging, you will get entries spewed in the log by the skinhelper background service for all notifications it receives.
Skinhelper will refresh the widgets once it receives a "database updated" signal from Kodi which indicates that the watched state and/or resume point was changed.
Maybe the resume point will not be set if you're using DSPlayer ?

I'll take a look at this the next time I feel the need for DSPlayer. I have noticed that when a video exits there are often strange results with DSPlayer. Resume points usually get set, but are oddly lost from time to time. This may all be part of the issue. In any case, I probably need to ween myself off of DSPlayer with the approach of Krypton. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by oattes - 2016-12-26, 14:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11