Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-01-13, 18:21)petebutty Wrote: Ok guys, firstly, titan skin is fantastic, it's the first skin I've been truly satisfied with all round, so well done and a massive thankyou!

Only one thing is bothering me, I've searched all through the huge amount of customizations that's available but haven't been able to get it sorted out yet, sure it's just me being daft but I've eventually given up and decided to ask for help.

So here s my issue, I've set up pvr with vu client and all is good except, when watching a channel and I go back to the tv guide, the now playing picture jumps between the small now playing box at the top of the screen and the space at the bottom right of the screen, is there a way to remove one of these boxes for the background playing, or just have it playing on the full background like some of the other skins allow you to select.

In the skin settings you will notice a few options to disable the "Now playing" infobar, that's the setting you're after. Also in that same section you can define that you want the video played in the background.
Skin Settings --> Playback & OSD is the section you need

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2017-01-17, 01:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11