Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-01-30, 17:47)vansmak Wrote: Just started using this skin and it's amazing the amount of customization that can be done! Excellent work! Now, please forgive me if this has been addressed before as I attempted to do multiple searches in the forum to see how I can accomplish this with little results. Anyhow, I love the clean look of the white theme coupled with the Netflix Media View for movies. But two things are bugging me about this view:

1. I can't seem to find a way to override the Movie Title to display text and not ClearArt. Can this be done? A lot of logos are built for black backgrounds and it's hard to view against white. And I like the clean look of text anyways.

2. The media flags also have a black background. Is there a setting to remove this and display clean against white?

EDIT: After a lot of trial and error (mostly error) I managed to figure out the solution to both my issues via a little xml hacking. Really appreciate all the time and effort that has been put into this, keep up the GREAT work!

Be aware that I do not support "manual xml hacking". Better to just send me a PR with your changes or do a feature request instead.
If the skin updates, it will overwrite your custom changes and if you start fiddling to overwite files after that, you might break the skin and/or make it very hard for me to provide support.
Anyway, I will include a setting in the next skin beta version to disable the clearlogo (will be located in the bottom of "general skin settings" and I will do some work with the rating flags.
New beta update will be available on my repo later today or tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2017-02-09, 15:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11