Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-02-09, 08:51)MediaGuy Wrote: TV-shows
In the main TV-show screen I can highlight a show, then press "i" and get all sorts of nice info.
Is it possible to show that info instantly/automatically when I hover over the series?
I'm new to Kodi, so I don't know the official name for that screen. It's not the screen with the actual episodes.

I like clean looks with lots of info without pressing all sorts of buttons and menu's.
That's why I love the white Titan theme. I prefer the list view with gives a nice list of episodes and detailed info of the selected episode. I like it so much I want more of it! :-)
Maybe it's already there hidden in the many settings....

I want a similar list in the home screen. So instead op horizontally scrolling trough pictures I want a vertical text list. When hovering over the series name I want all sort of details shown automatically.
Picture, rating, genre, plot, cast, etc.

When I select a show on the main screen I get a list of the episodes. The info shown there is great.
It would be nice if I scroll to the ".." at the top of the list the general series info is shown.

Did you take a look at the netflix mediaview and homelayout ? That's more or less what you're looking for.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2017-02-09, 17:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11