Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-02-09, 23:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 18:23)twelvetosix Wrote: Hi just installed the skin last night. Really good work! I have one small pet peeve though. I use the netflix view for TV Shows/Movies. When I highlight a show/movie the fanart changes after a slight delay. If I go to the next show, the fanart goes back to whatever it was on the home screen, then after a short delay it updates to my selection. Is there a way to get it to either update immediately when I switch a show, or keep the last fanart without switching back to the homescreen fanart? I understand this could be a result of comp speed, but I'm running it on an older i5 laptop so I wouldn't think I should be seeing the lag I see. Is there a setting I'm missing perhaps? Thanks and once again, great work!

Are you on t he stable version or the beta of the skin ? I believe his was fixed in the beta version (so not yet in the stable)

I'm on stable. Will try the beta tonight to see if it resolves the issue. I'm assuming I can backup from stable and then restore settings in beta right?

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by twelvetosix - 2017-02-10, 00:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11