Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: 2) Instability with the view modes.
Since the last updates, for unknown reason, the view modes in some kodi windows (Kodi libraries / Addons etc) are changing suddenly to "Banner List" (Previously it was changing to "Big List 2" when it was happened)
It seems that it less happens since the last days. I don't know what has been changed.
But addons can change also kodi's windows view mode? Does not it should affect only on their addons's view mode?
Yes, addons can change the viewmode. If some addon is running in the background and issues the command to set the view, your view will indeed change, regardless if that addon/plugin is actually displaying content.

(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: But can you do it so the "Filename:" string won't be part of the scrolling text?
Sorry, no. Because it's multilanguage I do not know the width of that label as it's dynamic. I can however add an option to only show the filename and not the full path.

(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: In general it's ok. But still, sometimes I see that some skin helper widget that haven't been updated, even when moving between the main menu items.
In this case I perform the "Reset Skin" operation that refresh it.
It will only update if a change was made to the library, for example an item been watched.

(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: It seems that the problem happens when you open another dialog.
At this specific moment, when the context menu is closed and the other dialog is opened, the window underneath is unlocked.
So the moving of the mouse from the context menu to the other dialog, is also moving the selected item underneath.
Is there any optional solution for this?
Hmm, I don't think so. Like I said Kodi was never designed to be controlled by a mouse. Most of it works but there are some side effects.

(2017-02-11, 17:01)burekas Wrote: a. If the source addon doesn't have fanart, it shows black background instead of the Global background setting (Like as you do in the Videos Addons screen for example)
b. I set the background for "Favorites" main menu item as "None", but it shows black instead of the Global background setting.

Just tested it on my setup and it's working as expected. Did you set some other options too ?

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2017-02-15, 18:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11