Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-03-04, 18:10)burekas Wrote: a) Lower the widget doesn't work as before.
The problem happens only in "Widget rows: Single Widget Large" (With the others it's ok)

Lowering will now only work with a single row of widgets. Had to remove some code that was too buggy or overcomplicated, sorry.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: b) Why when choosing "Widget rows: Single Widget Large" the squares/landscapes items are arranged in columns and not by rows as before? Where can I change it to be by rows as before?
Should be fixed already in latest update.
Thanks.
Can you still make it as an option also?

I prefer not to, it's another overcomplication. Vertical scroll makes the most sense with vertical widgets.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: c) Where can I set the alignment of the widgets? (To the left/right) because it was to the right and now it's to the left.
Skin setings --> homescreen layout --> align widgets to the right.
I don't find it there.
There is only main menu alignment.

It should be there somewhere at the bottom: Auto-slign widgets to the right

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: d) I see you change the tags info title on the widgets, is there any settings to configure their content? (Like add date etc... instead episode name)
* By the way, there is a known problem (No just here), when there is multi language in the same title (The text swapped, and there is no space)
Is there any thing that can be done to fix this?
Not atm as we have no knowledge if the language is rtl or not. The new widget tags options which I will introduce should solve it however.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: e) It seems that you expanded the gap between the widgets or increased the widget size. So in some menu items there is now vertical scroll bar which isn't looking nice. ("Widget rows: Multiple Widgets" )
There is still not equal gaps, small difference - OCD thing Smile
* Gap 1 is a little bigger then 2.

Please test with next update, I've adjusted it all a bit.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: f) Set background as widget fanart for main menu item - doesn't work.
The background is changing only when I focus on the widget.
I want that the background will follow a specific widget even when standing on the main menu item (As before)
Or by widget when you stand in it, by the focused item.
Fixed in next update, like I said before.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: And regarding your comment, why?
I have always used it until now.
For example the constellation is like this: https://s10.postimg.org/nv930mc2x/screenshot026_c.png
So I want the background will be by widget 2 as default (Like it was previously)
Can you bring it back please?
No, I can't bring it back, sorry It will now auto select the first visible widget for the mainmenu item.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: g) It seems that the single box design has changed, so there is no gap between the info text to the frame of the widget.
Will be fixed in next update
But again, OCD thing, can you reduce the border of the text in more one or two pixels ? Smile
It happens because of the fact you use a different font. In some cases the layout just doesn't match 100% for that.
I will try to adjust it without breaking it but no guarantees. Please check in next update.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: h) [bug] There is annoying vertical line in the single box layout.
Should be fixed in next update.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: j) Sometimes when moving between items fanarts in the widgets, there are flickers of the global background.

Can you try to better describe when that happens as I can't reproduce.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2017-03-10, 17:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11