Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-03-12, 15:46)lviperz Wrote: I might have spoken too soon. Seems that after letting spmc run for a while the pvr tile thumbnail returns to the default pic and the background stops displaying. I'm not sure yet as to hong long after startup this happens or what might trigger it, but the only way I've found to get the images back is to exit spmc and start it up again.
Sounds like something is crashing. Please have a look at your kodi log once the issue occurs. There might be one or more serious errors there.
Please provide me those error(s) and/or the Kodi logfile.

(2017-03-12, 15:46)lviperz Wrote: I also noticed when viewing the episode list of a tv show (not pvr) the extra fanart displayed is wrong after a period of time. The first image for the show is correct but when it rotates to the extra fanart I wold sometimes get the image that was displayed on the home screen background when I entered the tv shows list.
Hmmm, does it happen for all shows or just some of them. Can you have a look if those shows should actually have extrafanart ?

(2017-03-12, 15:46)lviperz Wrote: Yes, I do mean the normal recordings list. Since that is a kodi function, can you change the list of shows to be the episode name and not the show name? In confluence the episode list of a tv show group will have the Show Name with the Episode Name in parenthesis. It would be great if the episodes could be listed like tv shows with the SxxExx and episode name format. But that may not be possible since Mythtv does not store it's files in a standard kodi format.

I'll see what I can do once I start working on restructuring the tags throughout the skin.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2017-03-14, 23:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11