Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-03-14, 23:07)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-12, 15:46)lviperz Wrote: I might have spoken too soon. Seems that after letting spmc run for a while the pvr tile thumbnail returns to the default pic and the background stops displaying. I'm not sure yet as to hong long after startup this happens or what might trigger it, but the only way I've found to get the images back is to exit spmc and start it up again.
Sounds like something is crashing. Please have a look at your kodi log once the issue occurs. There might be one or more serious errors there.
Please provide me those error(s) and/or the Kodi logfile.

I've been looking and I don't see anything. I've had debug turned on and leave it running waiting for it to stop working. About the only thing I can see so far is either my mythtv connection breaks for a moment (I am doing this remotely as you did) and/or when I'm manually refreshing the artwork for the recordings. I have noticed after doing a few shows in a row quickly that upon returning to the home screen is when I might see the pvr thumbnail and background broken.

I have figured out the error of not finding the pvr art though. Well sort of. I went through the menu and toughed each and every recording which I believe forced a pvr artwork update. Instead of waiting on it to happen automatically. After I was done with that then the home screen tile and background never missed a beat. But I must have crashed the pve addon with all of the artwork lookups because I had to quit and restart spmc to force the pve to reconnect. I noticed the homescreen tile and background wasn't working again but this time I couldn't even pull up a list of recordings. So after the restart I've not seen the tile and background show a blank since.

UPDATE:
Here are some errors I got during the last home screen tile and background breaking. This happened when I started looking at the timers.

08:38:55 T:5032 ERROR: AddOnLog: MythTV PVR Client: (CPPMyth)Myth:TonguerotoBase::HangException: protocol connection hang with error 10054
08:38:55 T:13692 ERROR: AddOnLog: MythTV PVR Client: (CPPMyth)Myth:TonguerotoBase::SendCommand: failed (10054)
08:38:55 T:13692 ERROR: AddOnLog: MythTV PVR Client: (CPPMyth)Myth:TonguerotoBase::HangException: protocol connection hang with error 10054

(2017-03-14, 23:07)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-12, 15:46)lviperz Wrote: I also noticed when viewing the episode list of a tv show (not pvr) the extra fanart displayed is wrong after a period of time. The first image for the show is correct but when it rotates to the extra fanart I wold sometimes get the image that was displayed on the home screen background when I entered the tv shows list.
Hmmm, does it happen for all shows or just some of them. Can you have a look if those shows should actually have extrafanart ?

I believe this may have been related to above. Not noticing it now or since the update to beta 119.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by lviperz - 2017-03-15, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11