Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 1) [Bug] Text overlay in Slim List.
When the text is longer it's ok, but when the text ended nearly the end it's overlay the year column.
Will be fixed in next update.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 2) [Bug] Live TV - Big List: Channels logos are getting hide, sometimes when going over them sometimes for unknown reason.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 3) [Bug] Widget Tags: When the text is long, part of the text is getting out of the tag field.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 4) [Bug] Now Playing Header: Long text cut

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 5) [Bug] Favorites Widget: Sometimes the thumbnail show the addon image instead the correct image.
Difficult to fix, there is a check involved which checks if the image exists that is assigned to the favourite. If it doens't exist, it will fallback to the addon's image.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: * By the way, can you add an option to choose what to present as fanart when it doesn't have fanart? The thumbail itself or addon fanart
Currently, it use the addon fanart for this case.
No, not possible. If you want more fancy handling of favourites you should probably have a look at the Super Favourites addon.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 6) [BUG] The IMDB rating is wrong.
a) The IMDB rating is not the same as the real IMDB. (Is it Info Provider problem?)
b) The main bug is after I rate with Trakt, the IMDB rating value is changed by this rate instead stay with the IMDB.

a) It's not wrong, it's outdated. The IMDB rating in your database is the value it had in IMDB when the title was scraped into the Kodi db.
There are actually some addons that will auto update the ratings for you in the Kodi database.
What I will do anyway is prefer the online IMDB rating from skinhelper if available, that one is no older than 2 weeks. This change will be available in next update.

b) Will also be fixed after the change from above.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: * Request: Can you add "Trakt Rating" like IMDB?
I'll look into it. Noted on my TODO list

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 7) It seems that the option of "Global Movies & TvShows background" in Global Background doesn't include the TV Shows fanarts.
* By the way, how many fanarts the skin uses on each running for randomize?
a) Should be fixedx in next updat eof the skin helper backgrounds addon.
b) It grabs 25 random items for each section, iterates through them and when at the end it grabs the next 25 items and so on.
On faster systems you can even set that amount higer which will consume more memory but will prevent duplicate images.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 8) Movies Library: How can I make the 'Year' to be presented also in the tag.
You cant. Not yet at least.
I will present some more options soon to have the tags "a la carte"

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2017-04-24, 15:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11