• 218(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-04-30, 04:55)vj_nyc Wrote: ...

PS: Do you accept donations? I would think all the effort you put in does require suitable appreciation Smile

look at his signature and "buy him a beer". tried it two days ago and it worked Big Grin
(2017-04-30, 13:23)Petski Wrote:
(2017-04-30, 04:55)vj_nyc Wrote: ...

PS: Do you accept donations? I would think all the effort you put in does require suitable appreciation Smile

look at his signature and "buy him a beer". tried it two days ago and it worked Big Grin

Thanks for the headsup buddy.. just did.. hope he does enjoy his beer SmileWink
Skin version: 3.6.129
Skin Helper Service Widgets version: 1.0.28

Random Album widget is no longer refreshing. The same albums have been showing for days. I have removed the widget, restarted Kodi, re added the widget and it still shows the same albums.
FireTV v1 - Kodi 16.1 - Emby for Kodi
(2017-04-25, 23:14)burekas Wrote: [BUG]
After the last Skin Helper Service Backgrounds (1.0.29)
All the helper options from the Global Background has gone (There are only images)
Such as Gloabal Random Movies & TvShows etc.

EDIT: Some of them came back but Global Random Movies & TvShows is still missing.
Still the same with 3.6.129
The "Global Random Movies & TvShows" is still missing.
Try all of skins, was published here, and find that Titan is most usable for Android TV. That little bit heavy, but has nice UX and good logic.
After month of using it, I understand many cases of it, but have one little question. Does exist any way to remove space between widgets on Main screen in Multi row widget mode.

Getting headache with this now.
Uaed krypton and latest beta...no good.
Now gobe to ftmc jarcvis build. Titan skin from kodi repo and also beta version.

Problem in haiving is wirh default widgets when i set them up. Basically it hangs...nothing loads up at all.
I select a widget...choose default widgets...nothing. so i cancel.it...and nothifn hapoens. Just a loading wheel goibg round and round and cant get back to main menu.

This happens with krypton skins and jarvis skins.
What am i missing? Must be an addon or plugin thats messing it up or im missing.
Hi Marcel. I found two issues with Titan 16beta on SPMC/AndroidTV(Marshmallow)
1.It´s not possible to restore the Skin Backup anymore
2.Within the Library Item "TV Shows in Progress" the highlight in the list doen´t jump automatically to the next episode, although this feature is activated in SPMC settings.
In the Library Folder "All TV-Shows" it still does.
where can i find the best scraper for concert bluray ?
(2017-06-09, 00:54)DonAnthony Wrote: where can i find the best scraper for concert bluray ?

You would be better off asking in the Music forum. Do you want me to split your post and put it there?

---Edit---
This might help... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315115
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi, I'm new to Titan but not to Jarvis... tried Krypton but keeps randomly crashing for me- that's another post. This one, I'd like to ask how to setup separate widgets for media sources. For the life of me, I can't separate out my tv shows from anime tv shows, or 3D movies from regular movies, all of which I have in separate folders on my HDD.
I've tried adding sources with scrapers- tv shows and anime tv are mashed together.
I've tried adding sources with no scrapers- no beautiful art for each show.
I've searched Youtube for videos showing separate 3D movie folders...the only one I found uses smart playlists and adding main menu items with Aeon theme...

I've tried video library sources, smart playlists, but can't seem to get one to display nicely using Titan + Netflix 2 layout without also having the other TV/movie source included. I've seen just a few pics where people have it separated properly. What am I missing? :'( Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I realize the newer Titan is for Krypton, just waiting until it's stable for me before trying it again. Thank you in advance!!!!
PS- A sticky on setting this up would be sooooo helpful!
Thank you so much for your amazing work on this theme! I never thought Kodi could look like this, truly incredible!
Founder, Producer at Techspin. Setup: i3-12100 PRO B660-A 8GB DDR4 | Kodi version updated, not sure
| Sony STR-AN1000 7.2 1155W 8K Atmos AVR | Samsung 65" 4K | Optoma HD26 3D + 100" screen.
PPS- I noticed the right mouse click doesn't bring up the 'M'enu like it does in confluence... even when pressing M, moving the mouse right will often make the left side spawning menu disappear, feels like I'm fighting to use the interface a little. When the menu is gone, with nothing selected I'm pressing arrow keys and it doesn't select any items. I realize that Kodi is supposed to be used with the keyboard but I could use the mouse fine with Confluence... hoping there's something I missed here! Cheers and thanks again!
Founder, Producer at Techspin. Setup: i3-12100 PRO B660-A 8GB DDR4 | Kodi version updated, not sure
| Sony STR-AN1000 7.2 1155W 8K Atmos AVR | Samsung 65" 4K | Optoma HD26 3D + 100" screen.
ok, obvious 3.6 support has stopped Nod
I got it eventually. Decided I'll upload a video with the full instructions list later. It's not easy at all!
Hi Marcel,

Could you give confirmation to whether the support has now ended for Jarvis?

I'm on an Nvidia Shield with SPMC (which still uses Jarvis as a base) I'm wondering whether to make the transition to Kodi Krypton as several features are still broken in Titan's latest Jarvis versions.

Thanks
In the Vertical menu is it possible to change the font size or spacing between menu names so as to fit more in without the need to scroll.

Thanks Shane.
  • 218(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11