• 219(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-06-25, 11:50)nexus7 Wrote: ok, obvious 3.6 support has stopped Nod

I'll be providing some needed bug fixes but no new features, main development is all in the Krypton version and will even move to Leia v18 soon

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Don't seem to be able to add to Favourites, can anyone help.
Can't seem to find a way to center the main menu bar, would love this option!
(2017-07-30, 23:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-06-25, 11:50)nexus7 Wrote: ok, obvious 3.6 support has stopped Nod

I'll be providing some needed bug fixes but no new features, main development is all in the Krypton version and will even move to Leia v18 soon

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Hi
I just installed your skin for Jarvis and it is awesome...so many ways to custom, it´s almost perfect...
BUT, somehow after some days of using it, i am having lots of hang ups, only with force close i can continue to use it.
So i searched for other users that has similar problems and it looks like it is very common. I am using your beta version.
Is there a way to fix this or do i have to sadly move to another skin?!

Thanks in advance for your feedback and keep up the good work
Hello, I created a video plugin for Kodi. Everything works fine, but when I want to use the netflix2 view, the cover of the episodes are in portrait and not in landscape as I wish. Which ListItem property I have to put in order to have the cover in landscape. Thank you.
I need a bit of help. I have been revamping the skin for my personal taste but I just can’t seem to find a way to UNBOLD the text of the episodes in “slim list” view. I’ve fiddled around in font.xml but I can’t seem the find the right line. I’m using the condensed font btw

Two more issues for me would be the disappearing of text in skin settings and also since I’m using white titan theme the text of the small pause osd is white so I can’t see it when trying to rewind or fwd
(2018-05-19, 23:39)rsj12 Wrote: I need a bit of help. I have been revamping the skin for my personal taste but I just can’t seem to find a way to UNBOLD the text of the episodes in “slim list” view. I’ve fiddled around in font.xml but I can’t seem the find the right line. I’m using the condensed font btw

Two more issues for me would be the disappearing of text in skin settings and also since I’m using white titan theme the text of the small pause osd is white so I can’t see it when trying to rewind or fwd

Just delete
xml:
[B [/B

If the label is a var,check includesvar.xml
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2016-02-06, 17:53)clarkes71 Wrote: Setting up new computer using Jarvis RC3 and Using Version 3.6.23 of the Titan skin.

Having trouble setting widgets - Default Widgets. I have the circle spinning on the 'Getting Directory Listing' and appears to be stuck. I let it run for 5-10 mins.

Also, having trouble with 'Set Thumbnail' - When you click on set thumbnail, nothing happens?

Possible bugs on 3.6.23?

Edit: Default widgets came up after 10 minutes... trying to update another widget and taking same amount of time?
I am having this same issue with selecting the default widgets hanging Kodi any solution?
(2016-02-09, 16:37)clarkes71 Wrote:
(2016-02-06, 17:53)clarkes71 Wrote: Setting up new computer using Jarvis RC3 and Using Version 3.6.23 of the Titan skin.

Having trouble setting widgets - Default Widgets. I have the circle spinning on the 'Getting Directory Listing' and appears to be stuck. I let it run for 5-10 mins.

Also, having trouble with 'Set Thumbnail' - When you click on set thumbnail, nothing happens?

Possible bugs on 3.6.23?

Edit: Default widgets came up after 10 minutes... trying to update another widget and taking same amount of time?

Reporting that Thumbnails are working again. However, My default Widget selection is still being hung up on something. Waiting 20 mins and nothing... seems something may have gotten corrupted?

Edit: Not sure what changed or what I did, but Default Widgets are now working.

Thnak you marcelveldt for an excellent job and a great Skin for Kodi !!
I wish I knew what you did, I am having this issue too with the widgets... I can wait 30mins plus and still nothing changes... If this is by design then shouldn't the user be notified with a progress notification. I wait more than 30 minutes and there's no way to know if it has crashed... Appreciate if any one can give advice on this please thankyou!
(2015-11-13, 00:22)marcelveldt Wrote: Version (3.6.x) of the Titan skin, available in official Kodi repository.

It all begun as a port from the Titan skin from MediaPortal to Kodi but the skin has grown out to a unique user experience with lot's of features!

Skin key features:

- Compatible with Kodi Jarvis (16)
- Fully user customizable, including color settings and theme.
- Multiple homescreen layouts.
- Focus on artwork everywhere in the skin.
- Smart shortcuts features: ease the use of addons and favourites
- Optimized for speed while retaining nice looking graphics
- Very user friendly (high W.A.F.)
- Lot's of views to fit your media and personal needs
- Full touchscreen support (has to be enabled in skin settings)
- Fully customizable menu shortcuts and widgets

Integrated/supported addons:
- Extended Info script
- Video Extra's
- Tv Tunes
- Artwork downloader
- Artist slidehsow
- Trakt
- YouTube
- Netflixbmc
- Plexbmc
- Emby for Kodi
- Tvshows Next Aired
- Rom Collection Browser (widget only)
- Skin shortcuts
- CU LRC Lyrics
- NextUp Episodes service

New in this release:
- skin changes needed for Kodi Jarvis
- implementation of the new Kodi resource image addons, aloows you to select a prebuilt pack of genre icons, weather icons etc.
- Live TV timeshift buffer progress bar (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=226287)
- all fixes/changes/features included from the current 3.5 isengard release
- PVR artwork feature: get artwork for your Live Tv shows while you browse!
- Music artwork feature: proper support for your existing music artwork and automatically scrape artwork while browsing.
- Improved views: more consistent experience
- complete rewrite of widgets handling, now supporting multi widgets
- many speed improvements
- color picker improved
- addded splash screen feature
- migration to skinhelper service
- fixes and rework to all pvr views
- fix music lyrics
- restyle and rework of movie info dialogs
- reworked onscreen keyboard
- fix for crashing on some platforms/conditions
- improvements to skin themes feature
- better background handling
- added artist details to full screen music vizualisation screen
- reworked all views for better consistent user experience
- added day/night color theme feature
- added conditional backgrounds feature
- improved forced views feature
- added media flags preference
- overall improvements and alignment fixes

The stable version of this skin is available in the official Kodi repository.

Installation instructions:
1. In Kodi, go to Settings --> Appearance --> Skin
2. Press the "Get more" button
3. Select Titan and hit install
4. Default installation now complete and you can sit back and enjoy :-)

TIP: The skin is highly customizable. Go to Settings --> Skin Settings

Skin theme
The skin's default theme is my own more modern approach of the Titan skin. If you like the classic MediaPortal style better, you can change the theme of the skin to "classic". Open up settings --> Appearance --> Under skin you have the option to select the theme.

Touchscreen support
The skin is fully touchscreen compliant, actually it even has seperate controls and code to make life easier navigating on a touch device.
You have to enable the "touch mode" of the skin in the skin settings.

Bug reports and feature requests
Feel free to post a message on this thread if you run into any issues with the skin or if you have any questions. I'll be glad to assist. If you have a feature you would like to see included, please ask on the feature requests thread!

If you like this skin and you feel that you would like to help out a little bit then you can buy me a beer :-)

Will there be a Titan Leia version or Titan Matrix version?
  • 219(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11