Advanced Settings and Setting2.xml
I was having an issue with Advanced Channel Settings not working and since I work with xml files daily I thought I would just edit the file directly. After over a day of searching I found that I was unable to locate a reference to each channel rule, their options, and what they did. I then Installed the windows based manager tool but it does not work properly with the newest database from 15.1 (some issue with the Genre links) so that was no help. Back to searching and I ran across a post that explained what I was doing wrong in Advanced Channel Settings and I was able to get that working. The frustration I felt at not being able to find a guide to the xml file was still nagging at me though so I decided to make one. If anyone is interested it can be found here. If you notice that I have anything wrong in this file please let me know.

Special thanks to the PseudoTV Live Development Team for an outstanding product. Keep up the great work!
Manually creating advanced rules (not recommended) or using the in-app manager results in the same channel configuration...

Descriptions for each rule is available from multiple documents (in-app help, readme, milkmans guide), the option values are determined by the user... they are not static.
Which then leaves us with a rule id list, which can be found in rules.py
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Settings and Setting2.xml0