<filename>NE.ttf</filename>
            <size>30</size>
        </font>
        <font>
            <name>menu</name>
            <filename>NE.ttf</filename>
            <size>38</size>
        </font>
I'm using NE font for menu items, you can replace it to arial.ttf or to your custom font (just include it in the skin fonts dir)
I have russian users who made the same, and duplicated the default fontset to a new one called "Russian", you can try to use it first before you modify the file..
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
I was wondering how can I change the background on main page? I wanted to use my own something darker for sure.
hey all,
for making it easier for me,
you can now can ask question\report bugs in the skin website:
http://phenomenal-skin.com/en/faq-2/

thanks
Hello. Update ? Big Grin
Actually you can always check in the skin github to check if I added some new stuff...

Today I'm working on a new "Pictures View", which includes clearlogo for the Camera model, and some cool EXIF icons:

Looking good Wink
Version 1.6.0
is now availble on abeksis repo: http://abeksis.com/repo/repository.abeks...beksis.zip
or in github: https://github.com/tomer953/skin.phenomenal

Changes:
- Remake of Vertical menu!
- Brand new view for your pictures library - including a clearlogo of the camera brand, and all the EXIF info (see img below)
- Option to set background for menu item from a widget content, this will give you rotating fanarts from the widgets, and when you will open the widget - you will see the movie that currently showing in the fanart.. and be able to play it.
- Added the aired date for episodes in widgets.
- PVR Channels is now supporting all the skin views.

thanks for great work.
Amazing skin !!
Hm, web page changed to say it's on the Kodi repo but it's still not there... I guess we'll wait some more, this looks great even if I don't care about RTL Smile
(2016-02-03, 20:15)krakout Wrote: Hm, web page changed to say it's on the Kodi repo but it's still not there... I guess we'll wait some more, this looks great even if I don't care about RTL Smile

It's there as long as your on kodi isengard (15.2) ! The skin still doesn't support kodi 16.
Soon enough there will be a 16 version
Ahhh thanks for pointing that out mate! Indeed I'm on 16, gotta wait some (more) then!

Thanks again Smile
I will try to post Jarvis version before the official release, hopefully in the next few days.
A skin that lives up to its name !!

Very nice work indeed.
nice Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12