• 5(current)
Release Phenomenal Skin
Thank for your quick reply

SF=Super Favorites add on

Sorry I meant "left" (in vertical)

From my point of view for best user experience viewing the sub menus should be done like everything else,
for example add ons opens up by clicking "enter"

Everything need to opens up by clicking "enter" and left sub menus should be disabled (at least as an option)

Thank, again.
v2.7.0 (Jarvis Only)
Improved 'Icons' view, added squares layout in add-ons. (see img below)
Improved skin textures loading time.
Bug Fix in artist slideshow addon and background handling
Make 24bit music info flags to appear in gold color.
Fix dependency for autocomplete feature

http://i.imgur.com/EBKAaUV.jpg
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Love the Skin!! So nice!

Is there a way to change the views? when I go to Appearance>Settings>Design>In the top right corners under the heading Views it says "Disable Views" How can I change that?

Again, Thank you so much for the new skin, I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.

Best
EnjoyTheTom
(2016-02-16, 02:19)EnjoyTheTom Wrote: Love the Skin!! So nice!

Is there a way to change the views? when I go to Appearance>Settings>Design>In the top right corners under the heading Views it says "Disable Views" How can I change that?

Again, Thank you so much for the new skin, I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.

Best
EnjoyTheTom

Many thanks about your kind words.
to switch between views - you need to be in the content window, for example - your movies library, then, press "left" and a small sidebar will float, and you can change the views from there, you can choose separate views, for each content type (movies,tvshows,seasons...etc)
please be aware that every single view has its own settings, which are also can be defined from the floating sidebar.

the settings part that you saw in the skin settings - is an advanced option - to disable views from the skin completely - so they even won't show up when you try to choose them. you can also enable there an option of "forced views" which gives you the option to choose which view to set as default to specific content, for example - if you want the "showcase" view to always show when you are browsing movies (from addons, from local library, etc) - you can set it from there.

Hope it's clear enough... actually, it is not very different from confluence\any other skin..
Love sking truely spectacular, however on home screen menu, is it possible to add.more than 1 widget per category
(2016-02-18, 10:49)paulsavo1 Wrote: Love sking truely spectacular, however on home screen menu, is it possible to add.more than 1 widget per category

+1 Big Grin
sorry mate r u saying there is a way to add, if so can u explain or send screenshot as i tried all night and could not see any option
No option to add more than one widget.

what are you trying to achieve ?
(2016-02-18, 14:33)tomer953 Wrote: No option to add more than one widget.

what are you trying to achieve ?

In Titan skin cud add 3 widgets, this allowed me to add lists in addons like genesis/exodus as widgets so ie, if u created a category on home screen and pressed up u cud have 1 widget showing all ur fav tv shows and if pressed up again a 2nd widget for fav movies and 3rd maybe fav fav kids shows ect, if this cud be done on ur skin be awesome
I get it, but currently it's not available in my skin.
as alternative, you can use multiple menu items, each one with his own widget (and submenus)
no probs thanks anyway still loving the skin
Big Grin
Hi. Really like the skin but I seem to be having a problem with backgrounds.

I go into Manage Home Screen and can select Single Image through Select Background but when the Browse for Image window opens the only paths open are a couple of repo folders. C: drive doesn't appear to allow me to access my backgrounds folder.

I'm running Kodi, updated to Jarvis yesterday, on a Win10 pc. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the skin but no difference.

Any help appreciated.
(2016-02-22, 13:14)Billymansell Wrote: Hi. Really like the skin but I seem to be having a problem with backgrounds.

I go into Manage Home Screen and can select Single Image through Select Background but when the Browse for Image window opens the only paths open are a couple of repo folders. C: drive doesn't appear to allow me to access my backgrounds folder.

I'm running Kodi, updated to Jarvis yesterday, on a Win10 pc. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the skin but no difference.

Any help appreciated.
Ha! I managed to solve my own problem.

Went into File Manager and saw C: drive hadn't automatically installed so added it.
in file manager in settings u need to add c drive then u will have accesd
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12