• 6(current)
Release Phenomenal Skin
Coming Soon...
Background + Icon Packs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mXDsdEsyUo

I will send to the official repo background and icon packs, so you can choose them from the skin settings.. then with a single click - they will apply to your menus. alternatively, you will be able to select them separately like any other image in your system.

for those who don't know - you can do that with weather fanarts\icons also - check out the "weather" window in the skin.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-02-24, 15:49)tomer953 Wrote: Coming Soon...
Background + Icon Packs.

I will send to the official repo background and icon packs, so you can choose them from the skin settings.. then with a single click - they will apply to your menus. alternatively, you will be able to select them separately like any other image in your system.

for those who don't know - you can do that with weather fanarts\icons also - check out the "weather" window in the skin.

Great!!! Looking forward!
Fantastic skin, thank you Smile
Damn! love the background images you use in the youtube video. Going to share them? Ive actually made some similar to them but the angles not quite as sharp
(2016-02-24, 15:49)tomer953 Wrote: [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Coming Soon...[/B]
Background + Icon Packs.

Wow!!!.....this is awesome !. This skin a keeper to me....great job mate and really love your skin Wink
Thank you guys.
I already sent the backgrounds packs to the official repo, after they will approve them, I will release an update to Phenomenal with the new feature.
Hi. I discovered XBMC a few years ago and I thought I found a Million Dollars. I some times take a chance and try to add a skin and after I try it I only get lost and then go back to my original one "Confluence". I am not sure how I found Phenomenal, but I have had it on my "ARNU Media Box" for a few weeks now and I must say that it is one of most complete Skins that I have seen and tried.
Great Job.
I am retired and on disability and I am living on a fixed income. I wish I had the ability financially to send something to everyone that helps KODI/XBMC what it is today.
I hope that you get a chance to read this because I have a question for you. I don't usually post anything but with the Major League Baseball starting up, I was wondering if you could direct to any sites that I could get Baseball games.
Also, while using Phenomenal, I found some TV stations around the world. Can you, or someone help me with finding TV stations from the US. I live in Pa and would like to view TV stations from Calif, Fla etc. Anyone know how or where I can find some?
Thanks for your help, and any that you can suggest.

Again

GREAT JOB.

It is a pleasure to view and search Phenomenal

ptdjguy[/b][/size]
very nice skin, love it, hope to see the other themes soon, they also look great
(2016-02-29, 14:57)tomer953 Wrote: Thank you guys.
I already sent the backgrounds packs to the official repo, after they will approve them, I will release an update to Phenomenal with the new feature.
I'm sorry to ask again....any news about the new update...? Big Grin
Btw...i'm using the one on your github....but no luck on changing backgrounds nor the icons pack....Tongue
I sent to the official repo a new update, will be available tomorrow.

New Feature: Icons\Backgrounds Packages
Manage skin dependencies from skin settings
always show scrollbar option
remove weather backgrounds and icons
add default button to the colorpicker
add fanart image for addonbrowser
Add glass overlay to sub menu items in vertical layout
Added Narkis-Tam-Kal font.
New look for "credits" tab

a few words about the new "Backgrounds\Icons Packs":
1. you should visit this thread first to see what is it all about
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262517
2. you will need the latest git version of skinshortcuts addon, in order to make the automation work.
https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...master.zip
please do not install this zip from kodi add-on manager, but just replace the files inside with the old skinshortcuts directory.
3. the automation is only for the menus that comes with the skin as default, for a custom menus, you will need to choose the icon\background manually, as I explained in the thread above.

Enjoy.
Great news....and thank you so much Wink

edit: i just replaced the script.skinshortcuts from the github and its worked....thank you for the hints mate Wink
This skin introduced some breakthrough features !! Skin backup/restore, one click icon/background designing... Gold 24/192 labeling ;-) love it !!!!
Love it!!
My next Project: Phenomenal for LTR.
I did a small test (which took my 4 hours to code), and it seems that my idea is working.
I going to duplicate the whole code, and check the system language of Kodi, if it is one of the RTL languages - the skin will be aligned to the right, and if not, it will be aligned to the left.
it's very hard to code it, because all the animation, controls, positions, calculations and more - are different.
but, slowly, i'm on the right way to achieve it.

I already did the home screen, for the vertical layout.
Thank you very much for your times and efforts and its really appreciates. Btw if i can request can you make the menu background a lil bit darker currently its have light colours (white with black text)....im referring to for example Setting >>> appearance >>> and the menu on the left side...?

TIA
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12