• 15(current)
Release Phenomenal Skin
Hi ,
I use your phenomenal skin, very comfortable and I like it , I changed a number of things.

Where do I change the color of the SIDBAR in the left ( in the xml), I do't not like the black color .
Having issues using this skin with following setup emby server , Sheild Tv, emby for kodi, SPMC version 16.2 , sometimes when using pause then un pause the video doesn't start but audio does or it crashes out to Shields main screen, anyone else got same setup ? just switched to Titan skin and all seems fine with that will keep testing though
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Just tried your skin found 2 problem.
- french accent isn't supported in some part of the skin

- Widget on homepage cannot be accessed when a video is playing.
(2016-04-10, 20:40)mac1202 Wrote: Just tried your skin found 2 problem.

try changing the font to Russian that worked for Norwegian spesial charter
(2016-04-10, 16:26)wints Wrote: Having issues using this skin with following setup emby server , Sheild Tv, emby for kodi, SPMC version 16.2 , sometimes when using pause then un pause the video doesn't start but audio does or it crashes out to Shields main screen, anyone else got same setup ? just switched to Titan skin and all seems fine with that will keep testing though

No clue.
Please continue to test,and a debug log from the crash will be nice.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-04-10, 20:40)mac1202 Wrote: Just tried your skin found 2 problem.

as hn3012 said, try to use the russian font instead.
and since i'm not using it at all, if any changes in sizes needed to be made, you can try to edit your font.xml file yourself (the russian fontset group)
and send me the new values..
(2016-04-11, 13:46)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 16:26)wints Wrote: Having issues using this skin with following setup emby server , Sheild Tv, emby for kodi, SPMC version 16.2 , sometimes when using pause then un pause the video doesn't start but audio does or it crashes out to Shields main screen, anyone else got same setup ? just switched to Titan skin and all seems fine with that will keep testing though

No clue.

k it's just crashed out gain after pausing then trying to un-pause get sound but no video pastebin log hope it helps
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2016-04-10, 20:40)mac1202 Wrote: - Widget on homepage cannot be accessed when a video is playing.

now fixed on github, please test.
(2016-04-11, 22:24)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 20:40)mac1202 Wrote: - Widget on homepage cannot be accessed when a video is playing.

now fixed on github, please test.

Yeah fixed.
Hi did you get a chance to check the log out? cheers for any advice

(2016-04-11, 21:05)wints Wrote:
(2016-04-11, 13:46)tomer953 Wrote:

No clue.

k it's just crashed out gain after pausing then trying to un-pause get sound but no video pastebin log hope it helps

(2016-04-12, 20:32)wints Wrote: Hi did you get a chance to check the log out? cheers for any advice

(2016-04-11, 21:05)wints Wrote:
(2016-04-11, 13:46)tomer953 Wrote: No clue.

Sorry, still no clue.
are you sure it's ok in titan? can you double check it?
it always happens? only in this device? maybe reinstall?
Hi I been using this skin for while now and it is my preferred skin on all my devices.I have small issue.when i go on addons menu with my addons and install from repository. I want to check for updates but on my Nexus 7 i cant bring up the left panel menu. Is there way to do it on touch device thanks.sorry if this question has been asked I did look back in thread but did not see anything
I cant see anyway to get that menu, and then while I was trying i also tried to access the sub menu from the main menu in vertical mode and that was really hard to do. This skin really isnt built for touch devices so I'd recommend you use a touch friendly skin on the nexus, no idea what to recommend as i dont really use my nexus for kodi much preferring to use the Raspberry pi 3 or my laptop. You could switch to estouchy, get the updates and the switch back.
Edit: I tried the skin out some more on my tablet and trying to access the controls when playing a video is terrible, they pop up when i tap the screen and then disapear straight away before i can use any. Still a great skin otherwise for media players with keyboards and remotes.
(2016-04-14, 01:31)jasonjkay Wrote: I cant see anyway to get that menu, and then while I was trying i also tried to access the sub menu from the main menu in vertical mode and that was really hard. This skin really isnt built for touch devices so I'd recommend you use a touch friendly skin on the nexus, no idea what to recommend as i dont really use my nexus for kodi much preferring to use the Raspberry pi 3 or my laptop. You could switch to estouchy, get the updates and the switch back,

Thanks I will do that.
(2016-04-13, 23:59)spursgalea Wrote: Hi I been using this skin for while now and it is my preferred skin on all my devices.I have small issue.when i go on addons menu with my addons and install from repository. I want to check for updates but on my Nexus 7 i cant bring up the left panel menu. Is there way to do it on touch device thanks.sorry if this question has been asked I did look back in thread but did not see anything

I will add a small button to open the side menu... thx
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12