• 22(current)
Release Phenomenal Skin
Hi Tomer, thanks for developing the wonderful skin. I really love it.There are three problems that I encountered.
- First of all, the skin cannot display Chinese character properly. This problem can be fixed by using Arial Unicode MS instead of Arial.You can download the front online and rename it to arial.tff and substitute the current one.
- The second problem is that I cannot uninstall the skin (addon) after install it from zip directly from my computer's hard drive
- The third problem is related to the input method of Chinese. When you start to input Chinese characters, the suggested characters will overlap the keyboard. It is not a big deal though.

That's all. Anyway, great job! Please change the front in your update, so I can download it to my tv box directly through reposBig Grin
Hi @tomer, this skin is great, but on a Jarvis machine it won't work. Switches briefly to the skin and then back to the previous skin.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
i need help. i use Phenomenal on my macbook. love it. when i use my wizard and transfer it to my android box i loose my backgrounds. all my menus and settings stay, but my pics are blank. i use the file manager and see the folder where my pics are, but the file path is different on the android box then what is on my macbook.
can anyone please help me. what do i need to do to get the backgrounds show up on the box.
(2016-10-10, 23:02)DFCapone Wrote: i need help. i use Phenomenal on my macbook. love it. when i use my wizard and transfer it to my android box i loose my backgrounds. all my menus and settings stay, but my pics are blank. i use the file manager and see the folder where my pics are, but the file path is different on the android box then what is on my macbook.
can anyone please help me. what do i need to do to get the backgrounds show up on the box.

Not sure how it's called but you need to use "special" address for you pics, basically it directs the path to the Kodi data folder no matter what's the actual path. Look it up in google

Sent from my iPhone
can someone help me with setting the special path for the backgrounds and other images ive added to this skin... thank you
I try to do a search in this thread for this and did not see any.

Is there anyway of adding a " Rating" to the Movie list ( like " R, PG-17, PG-13,PG,...)

Now it is : Year, IMDB Rating, Lenth of movie, and movie genre

Trying to have : Year, MPA Ratings, IMDB Rating, Lenth of movie, and movie genre
( Motion Picture Association of America film rating )

Somewhere on there to see the MPA Rating.

I have kids and forget the ratings of movie of what I upload to my Kodi. Would like to see at a glance what my kids can watch or not.
I have a younger kid and a older kid.
Getting one step closer to K17rc [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES] looking forward to phenomenal. Love this skin.

Sent from my PE-TL10
Is anybody running this skin on an Amazon Fire TV Box? If so, what are your thoughts about the performance and "snappiness" of it. I'm debating between a Fire Tv and a Xiaomi Mi box and I'm not sure how heavy of a skin Phenomenal is. I really don't want to have to settle for another skin and would rather get a more expensive box like a chromebox or shield if that's what it takes to run Phenomenal smoothly, because I really love this skin more than anything else I've come across.
Hope you ars still considering working on this skin when they start putting out the release candidates for Krypton as I have just recently quickly tested out every skin available in Jarvis and truthfully I dislike them all, except for Aeon MQ which is just too heavy to run but is my fave for features. This skin is perfect for it's simplicity while still looking great and having some advanced features such as clear logo and animated posters and I cant imagine using any othersm plus this runs great on lower power devices such as the Raspberry pi.
will this skin get an upgrade to kodi 17?
i don't see any beta of it.
(2016-12-17, 11:34)danielk Wrote: will this skin get an upgrade to kodi 17?
i don't see any beta of it.

(2016-07-29, 20:57)tomer953 Wrote: Thank you all, for support and donations.

Sorry for ignoring previous posts, I'm very busy these days in personal life.
But I will start working on a version for Kodi 17 as soon as Krypton will be released as RC version.
As you can see from the second quote, tomer953 will start working on the krypton version when the release candidate of kodi come out. This is most likely so they dont have to keep updating the skin all the time to keep it working with all the new changes in the next beta release when they can just update the skin in one go and just concentrate on bugs and any broken features. Release candidates dont add any new features and are all about finalising the code and getting rid of bugs before the main release and so is a safe time to update the skin without wasting precious free time.
Hi, I'm a big fan of your skin. Can you please tell when the Krypton version is ready?
Thanks
It's a great skin please don't let it die
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Bump, I've started using this skin and really hope it lives on, well done tomer953 and thank you for your hard work.

Sent from my SM-G930F
Anyone able to tell me how to turn on kiosk mode, I know I've seen it before but been hunting for it for hours now and can't find it again?

Sent from my SM-G930F
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12