• 23(current)
Release Phenomenal Skin
(2017-01-28, 03:26)petebutty Wrote: Anyone able to tell me how to turn on kiosk mode,
Sent from my SM-G930F (typie typie)

there's no option in the gui - you have to edit the settings.xml more details at

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2404189
Is there a way to enable the "update library" option, particularly for youtube subscriptions? That option is greyed out in this skin. That option worked in refocus skin.
I have upgraded to Kodi 17 now Phenomenol is missing and cannot install again why?
Is this build not supported in Kodi 17??
no not yet, the author has stated they plan to update the skin for 17 but im sure real life interferes and they will update when they have some free time.
Have to rebuild now and choose another skin, turning to Titan. I'm sorry
Hi, beautiful skin! Been using this for a couple of days without issues. Only since this morning I lost my artist slideshow. It only shows a black screen. Is there a setting somewhere that I have 2 adjust?

Thnx!

Upd: it seems to work for most artist again. Only the latest added aren't working. I'll dig some deeper

Upd2: All my bad! The new artists did not have the extrafanart folder inside the artist folder. All working now!
Hi, Phenomenal skin is now available for kodi 17 - Krypton.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
please talk about version 17 in the new thread here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=307361
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
changed my skin on kodi to phenomenal now it gets stuck on the home screen with no icons , and I cant do anything ! is there anyone that can help fix it
Does anybody know how to change the icons on the sub menu? Because when i creat my custom bhild and download it, the icons on the su. Menus always changes back to the defaulticon.png. i tried updating the url patb on the xml but its not working after i download the ny custom build.
Hey tomer953
This skin is amazing and I've been using it a while now on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis on my PC but just recently it has developed a glitch and i wondered if you could help ...
When i try to add an item in submenu or to menu i press the add item or the plus + button and nothing is happening Huh
Could you advise please ...
Thank you for a great skin
Tomer953, was thrilled to see your release for Krypton. Phenomenal is aptly named. As mentioned in my previous post, support for CinemaExperience would be appreciated. It does appear that the rotating fanarts functionality is broken. I have set up Movies, TV, etc. in the menu design submenu with Rotating Fanart [Default]. Fixed images, hexagon background, etc., work.
Hey there, Just got this skin on Jarvis 16. For some reason I can't see 'configure music settings', 'configure video settings' and 'configure appearance settings' in the side menu. When I hover over where they should be the text comes up below but they will not open. Any ideas?
(2017-03-26, 08:51)taylaco Wrote: Hey there, Just got this skin on Jarvis 16. For some reason I can't see 'configure music settings', 'configure video settings' and 'configure appearance settings' in the side menu. When I hover over where they should be the text comes up below but they will not open. Any ideas?

I got the same problem with the appearance and such in the settings menu
Love your skin; I spent hours trying out & testing skins for mouse operation compatibility and yours works fabulously with a mouse.  Beautiful and practical - how can you lose !

The Main Menu color picker widget populates it's gradient boxes very slowly (7-15 seconds) on Android 7.1 Amlogic S912 TV Boxes (works fine on higher powered Win desktops).  You might want to auto-simplify the grid choices for lower performance boxes.  Having only 20 color choices might not be a big sacrifice, LOL.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12