Adding additional fonts to Aeon Nox
I know I was struggling with adding fonts to Aeon Nox and for that font with name to show in Appearance settings. I figured out that I needed a IDLOC to match that font name. I worked it out and created a video for others. Hope thsi helps some that want to add fonts w/o just over writing the fonts in skin already.
Adding new fonts to Aeon Nox

DaButcher
Awesome. Thanks
Great video, That's one of the things I've always wanted to change but never liked just replacing the default font. One question though, after selecting the new font I noticed no numbers were being displayed. Is that something with the font I used or did I miss something in the editing? Thanks for the video!

Edit: playing around I added a different font and the numbers are showing up now so I guess it was the font I used. Thanks again!
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
Watch the video again.. you add the number in the string.po file.. and you use that same number in IDLOC in the font.xml
tried this and does not seem to work with jarvis beta 1 using aeon nox silvo.Angry Thank you for your efforts, i'm sure it works for the earlier skins.
upgraded to nox-silvo-mr.v and kodi beta 2, followed the instuctions in the video and it worked perfectly. kind of thinking it was my fault earlier. btw the font was listed automatically in kodi setting when finished. Thank you for the info and your work on this.Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding additional fonts to Aeon Nox0