• 80(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2019-05-08, 18:05)Angelinas Wrote: About dialog video info...wip is new simple info video all info are from kodi db...And will be fast.

For widget one button from topmenu "change widgets" to open SHS list (2nd from top, like on image),same like button widget changer from widget bar (right in panel).
I understand how the widgets work, but I was curious as to why they are limited. I can select widgets from that drop-down menu as you have in your attached picture. However, if you have selected a widget that way, then the only other way to change it would be to scroll across to the secondary access method, which is shown in my image here:

Now, the 3rd option would be this way:

Now, move your cursor up to that option and you will see that (1). It does not change unless you use the 1st or 2nd options as I showed in the 1st image and (2) - If you go through the list it won't ever show "RECENT MOVIES" (SHS). You would actually have to go select it from the drop-down menu.

Shedrock
That is  button for fast chnage of widget.
Idea was, with one click you round liist of widget with similar content.
like this for movie:
-movie.recent (library data provider)
-movie.recent
-movie.random
-movie.recommended
-helper.recommendedmovies
-helper.recentmovies
-movie.sets
-go on top of list

Reacent Movie from SHS.I missed in list.Just add  .....
Button have set of included condition and you can change from kodi...only if you change xml.
xml for that button id=9224 (Homemq7.xml)
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...q7.xml#L87
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2019-05-08, 20:26)Angelinas Wrote: That is  button for fast chnage of widget.
Idea was, with one click you round liist of widget with similar content.
like this for movie:
-movie.recent (library data provider)
-movie.recent
-movie.random
-movie.recommended
-helper.recommendedmovies
-helper.recentmovies
-movie.sets
-go on top of list

Reacent Movie from SHS.I missed in list.Just add  .....
Button have set of included condition and you can change from kodi...only if you change xml.
xml for that button id=9224 (Homemq7.xml)
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...q7.xml#L87
Thanks, I'll figure it out. Big Grin

Shedrock
(2019-05-07, 21:26)Angelinas Wrote: Newest update Smile

Similar look like AeonmMQ8....With mini-weather

That looks nice. Is it possible to get this as an switchable option (weather + forecast) for MQ6 too? I expect there is enough room left and nothing is going to interfere with the wider space this new time/date/weather display is going to occupy. Might look a bit crowded but .. I think I will like it.

btw, I'm still with the original and more classic Aeon (MQ6) main menu look can't adopt myself to like MQ7 or MQ8 home menu - yet.
--
multiple Kodi clients + vdr backend + mysql db
(2019-05-09, 14:21)lazyman Wrote: That looks nice. Is it possible to get this as an switchable option (weather + forecast) for MQ6 too? I expect there is enough room left and nothing is going to interfere with the wider space this new time/date/weather display is going to occupy. Might look a bit crowded but .. I think I will like it.

Try newest update... I think too, You will like it.
@Angelinas - Just so that you know. The mini weather is not working properly. It is visible sometimes. When I boot up I have to go into the Weather then exit in order for it to be displayed on the main menu. Having said that, once I am on the main menu, the weather view changes to the following:

Angelinas. That looks awesome in MQ6. There is some minor glitch when going back to the "normal" weather view: After switching it off both views (default and mini forecat) are visible at the same time. Looks a bit off :-)

btw, I also like the reduced view of the mini forecast when you are navigating to the weather main menu item. No need to have it double. I'm very happy with this :-) Eye-candy FTW!
--
multiple Kodi clients + vdr backend + mysql db
(2019-05-09, 19:37)shedrock Wrote: @Angelinas - Just so that you know. The mini weather is not working properly. It is visible sometimes. When I boot up I have to go into the Weather then exit in order for it to be displayed on the main menu. Having said that, once I am on the main menu, the weather view changes to the following:
For slow loading
Problem is bool condition "Weather.IsFetched"...slow to respond, i remove this and set if false to slide on right.
You need to use last changes from github...I was made mistake in code (I make "undo" action and rebase github....you make changes before I change).
Now is OK.
(2019-05-09, 19:51)lazyman Wrote: Angelinas. That looks awesome in MQ6. There is some minor glitch when going back to the "normal" weather view: After switching it off both views (default and mini forecat) are visible at the same time. Looks a bit off :-)
yes missing "!"...now is ok
@Angelinas - Thank you. That resolved it. I did want to point out something though. I usually don't use the MQ6 look but I decided to try it with the mini weather, and it looks great. I did notice that the Menu text is not aligned properly. They are a bit too low and almost touching the main menu bar. I can fix it on my end, but you may want to change that on the repo.

I just found another issue when you go to EXTRAS.

Regards,

Shedrock
@Angelinas - I still seem to be having an issue. When I move ove rto "Weather" on the main menu, only the following is displayed.

Maybe you can put a condition there. What I mean is that if you are already viewing the weather, it might make no sense to see the mini-weather under the main menu bar. - Just a suggestion.

Shedrock
(2019-05-09, 21:14)shedrock Wrote: @Angelinas - Thank you. That resolved it. I did want to point out something though. I usually don't use the MQ6 look but I decided to try it with the mini weather, and it looks great. I did notice that the Menu text is not aligned properly. They are a bit too low and almost touching the main menu bar. I can fix it on my end, but you may want to change that on the repo.

Need one more click on "extra" to open shs panel like on image first try to "set default content for galery" and you can choose for all 9 list different content.
Fixed aligned Menu text for MQ6.
Also fixed label for button player in home menu mq7/8.
(2019-05-09, 21:14)shedrock Wrote: Maybe you can put a condition there. What I mean is that if you are already viewing the weather, it might make no sense to see the mini-weather under the main menu bar. - Just a suggestion.
Condition exist..mini weather slide right when is weather on home, hide 6 days. Smile
(2019-05-09, 22:37)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-05-09, 21:14)shedrock Wrote: @Angelinas - Thank you. That resolved it. I did want to point out something though. I usually don't use the MQ6 look but I decided to try it with the mini weather, and it looks great. I did notice that the Menu text is not aligned properly. They are a bit too low and almost touching the main menu bar. I can fix it on my end, but you may want to change that on the repo.

Need one more click on "extra" to open shs panel like on image first try to "set default content for galery" and you can choose for all 9 list different content.

Fixed aligned Menu text for MQ6.
Also fixed label for button player in home menu mq7/8.
(2019-05-09, 21:14)shedrock Wrote: Maybe you can put a condition there. What I mean is that if you are already viewing the weather, it might make no sense to see the mini-weather under the main menu bar. - Just a suggestion.
Condition exist..mini weather slide right when is weather on home, hide 6 days. Smile  
I think I understand. It just looks odd having the vertical line (line_v.png) to the right. How can I remove that line in that view?

Thanks
where are that line ? if you mean on widget info panel....you can reduce transparency and change color.

All this code is in Homemq6.xml .......group id="607"
It doesn't show on yours using those weather icons I guess, but it definitely showed on mine. I fixed it by adjusting the overall width. I also removed the colordiffuse because it is too light on light backgrounds, unless you're using a composition image, then it's fine.

Anyway, this is how I made my Main menu look in your skin.

Regular view:

Fast change widget view:
Good Morning Angelinas,

I'm still using your skin because for me is the best.

Yesterday i got a update in 18.5 Leia for script.artistslideshow which is not longer kompatible with your skin. You mean, you will find a solution to integrate it? Will be helpful.

Thank you

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16