• 5(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2015-12-09, 19:01)CraftyMc Wrote: Also, when i first launch kodi all the screens are blank, i have to change the skin, then change back to the MOD skin again for some of them to be filled.

Any ideas on a fix to make them all fill and choose different movies?
You dont have movies in your library 3 position of poster is blank add movies in your Kodi and service.library.data.provider will show poster from your disk.
For this in the middle ....I dont know,maybe reset cache from script extendedinfo.
I have all poster in this extra....

(2015-12-11, 14:02)kurosh Wrote: Hi,

Anyone know how t get the normal TV Guide (not TV Shows but the actual EPG) on the main menu in Aeon MQ 6?

I've tried everything...

Tv guide (script) is replaced with script.tv.show.next.aired in menu...

With No.13.2 in GitHub you can add TV guide from PVR as Manu items...
If you use this script often you can start from widget (program Addon)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6

Anyone know how t get the normal TV Guide (not TV Shows but the actual EPG) on the main menu in Aeon MQ 6?

I've tried everything...

Tv guide (script) is replaced with script.tv.show.next.aired in menu...

With No.13.2 in GitHub you can add TV guide from PVR as Manu items...
If you use this script often you can start from widget (program Addon)
[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks for your response. So if I understand you correctly, I can add the EPG TV Guide with your modded version of MQ 6 but not with the original? Is that correct?
Yes this is true....

I'll send Marcos request to add this for official MQ7 (as bug)
Who have PVR with record ,can add record and timer (dont have that function) , I can't confirm that is also working.

Thanks, is there a repository I can install your modded MQ 6 skin from so it updates automatically or is there just the manual method of checking back here on this forum?

I've tried everything...

Google is your best friend, https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-t...kodi-xbmc/

once you have the program add-on installed go into menu settings and assign it to a base menu using the program add-on selection on the right hand side.
(2015-12-14, 14:48)Angelinas Wrote: Yes this is true....

I'll send Marcos request to add this for official MQ7 (as bug)
Who have PVR with record ,can add record and timer (dont have that function) , I can't confirm that is also working.

What do you want to know about recording and timers? I can record and test if needed.
(2015-12-14, 20:01)schumi2004 Wrote: What do you want to know about recording and timers? I can record and test if needed.
Can you show image -castumise mine menu - when focus is on "replace this menu with" (live TV)
in right list have all this windows-label (I have just 3 of them:tv channels,radio channels live tv guide)
I am missing 3 (recording timer and settings) is this in your case ?

You should have like this , can you confirm Smile

If you dont have I will change code for this too .....
Did a clean install of Kodi Isengard, intalled orignal MQ6 from repo, only LiveTV channels and Radio there.
Applied Aeon MQ6 MOD, restarted Kodi and only LiveTV Guide was added Extra
I'm using TVH as front and backend

@schumi2004 try now
With 13.3 changes ,you can set these three new windows (sub is empty but can clone from live tv)
-Record
-Timer
-PVR Settings

Confirmed, they are available and working.
(2015-12-14, 19:53)CraftyMc Wrote:

I've tried everything...

Google is your best friend, https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-t...kodi-xbmc/

once you have the program add-on installed go into menu settings and assign it to a base menu using the program add-on selection on the right hand side.

HI,

Thanks for the reply but this doesn't answer my question. I'm talking about the EPG for my tuner and aerial serup, not some addon where it pulls from various unreliable streams.
Hi Angelinas, is there a repository I can install your modded MQ 6 skin from so it updates automatically or is there just the manual method of checking back here on this forum?
(2015-12-15, 14:28)kurosh Wrote:
(2015-12-14, 19:53)CraftyMc Wrote:

I've tried everything...

HI,

Thanks for the reply but this doesn't answer my question. I'm talking about the EPG for my tuner and aerial serup, not some addon where it pulls from various unreliable streams.
You should give more information about this.
For example, with my current setup (TVH front and backend and provider) it works out of the box.
(2015-12-15, 14:32)kurosh Wrote: Hi Angelinas, is there a repository I can install your modded MQ 6 skin from so it updates automatically or is there just the manual method of checking back here on this forum?
Manual method-------copy paste folder 720p

Now I prepere new Repositories for 1080p,when new skin come this will be same resolution dimension and easy to include.
https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonmq6.1080
Skin in version 7 have changes and almost all MOD going to have error in code.Why to separetly change our Mods when we can create one Mod, and change together.

This is call for Mod-ers to united our mods in one mod version.
@scott967
@the_bo
@JohnyBee
@schumi2004
@wencaS
@Rjsachse

Mine git hub will be initial but I can move ownership to scot967, if he agree to join our knowledge.
Hi Angelinas,

is your mod based on the final 3.3.0 version ?

(Download link https://mega.nz/#!cstAnLBA!s1YUIcBs_ahKt...rTETA8aYC8 )
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.