• 6(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2015-12-15, 17:30)Picard007 Wrote: Hi Angelinas,

is your mod based on the final 3.3.0 version ?

(Download link https://mega.nz/#!cstAnLBA!s1YUIcBs_ahKt...rTETA8aYC8 )
No, i think base is 1.6 version. Why is version importent. Mod is standalone skin version. You download skin from mega. Co.nz .instal skin download files and folder from github ,owerwrite in skin folder all from git hub....
Try new 1080p. :-)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
how can i make aeon mq6 work with ivue tv guideHuh
how can i make aeon mq6 work with ivue tv guideHuh
your mod is not working for me. i tried installing from zip as well as putting folders in addon folder. i get a black screen
To do!!!!

-Rewrite skin settings for color (set option to choose standard color or color from script.helper)
-integrate all skin changes in one "live" windows (like image on bottom),and hide separeted label (widget,style,font,media label,furniture,media case,color,watched labels..)
-open separatly what to change from image with focused button (widget,style,font,media flags,studio flags,star,disc,menu bar,flag for watch labels,...)
-add images from script (studio,weather,weather fanart,genres9,low space for texture.xbt),but leave option to use imgs from own folder.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2052076
-add new media case for movies and tv show

One live window for all skin setings

script in action (slider is borrowed from @wencaS)
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=247856

(2015-12-15, 17:17)Angelinas Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 14:32)kurosh Wrote: Hi Angelinas, is there a repository I can install your modded MQ 6 skin from so it updates automatically or is there just the manual method of checking back here on this forum?
Manual method-------copy paste folder 720p

Now I prepere new Repositories for 1080p,when new skin come this will be same resolution dimension and easy to include.
https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonmq6.1080
Skin in version 7 have changes and almost all MOD going to have error in code.Why to separetly change our Mods when we can create one Mod, and change together.

This is call for Mod-ers to united our mods in one mod version.
@scott967
@the_bo
@JohnyBee
@schumi2004
@wencaS
@Rjsachse

Mine git hub will be initial but I can move ownership to scot967, if he agree to join our knowledge.
I do not know how github works, but I would definitely involved.

Not only the slider, I see too my stars.Wink That's okay, whatever you want from my work, feel free to use.
Raspberry Pi2 OpenELEC 6.0.0 & KODI 15.2 Isengard
Aeon MQ 6 3.3.0 Stars color according ratings
Changes No.13.4
Dialog PVR Info.Only for Jarvis
Add Button Cast (dialog show cast only for images if that Ttite is in your library).
Gogle search provider is broken and for now only that info can show by this dialog.
tvshow
Movie
Hi,

I've always liked the mq skins, but since using PVR I've had trouble with timer support. So this mod looked promising for me.

I've installed the skin mod from the first post and the latest 720p folder, but kodi just hangs when I try to enter the TV guide, I also can't change any of my recorded tv views.

I'm obviously doing something wrong......Do I need anything from the original MQ6 skin installed?

PVR is working well for me with other skins.
(2015-12-23, 11:11)DanMan Wrote: I'm obviously doing something wrong......Do I need anything from the original MQ6 skin installed?
I dont know how to help you....
For all views (Channel,Guide,Records)go on top menu arow up,urow up an radio sutton set to red,like in image.
Go back to home and now view can use with arrow left and right from top menu, arow up and set view as you want.
I have trouble with epg low timeline ,but something wrong in my epg.xml freezing...I try to fixed
Happy holidays Angelinas & everyone !
Can you please remove "pause" on live tv channelchange ?
Yes go to OSD and select hide pause. Standard mq feature.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
I really love some parts of this skins.

The Info (i key) during live tv is awesome. I'm guessing it would take a lot of work for me to port only this feature into MQ 6?

I also love the lowline guide, but not all the surrounding info. I've always preferred having a mini EPG. Again, I'm guessing it's not simple for me to port this feature on it's own.

I can hack code easily enough, but this would be more than hacking I guess.
One thing always missed for me in this skin...
View selector with mouse for PC user.Now is possible with script helper ....soon be on git.

Is there a way to add widgets same as the standard skin? I only see it as an option on Settings......
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.