• 63(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
wouwwwwwww
that images for Movie BG is old...are you shure that is Leia version...
Now I use Green theme
(need to have all of add-ons from images)

I add "Add-on" as new content in home by deffault,if you have old version need to reset skin or delete settings.xml in
c:\Users\####\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6\
When you have all addon from list, some widget will be set by default....you can disable,set as animated,set diferent art,set content,set cast.....)
All you was have with Old MQ6 and old MQ7 now have with New MQ6 and much more...Just explore yourself.

See how look thre different home menu Smile

watch gallery
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-04-18, 23:01)Angelinas Wrote: wouwwwwwww
Now I use Green theme

I add "Add-on" as new content in home by deffault,if you have old version need to reset skin or delete settings.xml in
When you have all addon from list, some widget will be set by default....you can disable,set as animated,set diferent art,set content,set cast.....)
All you was have with Old MQ6 and old MQ7 now have with New MQ6 and much more...Just explore yourself.

watch gallery

I understood that you laughed. When you saw the picture but I test the skin on my PC, and put my movies and make a backup to my TV. I would like to have the old pictures. I run the movie theme in my skin.

Did a clean install of Kodi and installed your Leia and now it seems to work except the scripts I wrote about

/Bruce

Update: I've solved all the addons that I need, I found the script skinhelper backgrounds online
(2017-04-19, 01:50)Bruce_Banner Wrote:
(2017-04-18, 23:01)Angelinas Wrote: wouwwwwwww
Now I use Green theme

watch gallery

I understood that you laughed. When you saw the picture but I test the skin on my PC, and put my movies and make a backup to my TV. I would like to have the old pictures. I run the movie theme in my skin.

Did a clean install of Kodi and installed your Leia and now it seems to work except the scripts I wrote about

/Bruce

Update: I've solved all the addons that I need, I found the script skinhelper backgrounds online

The other thing is not much too do when i can't get an answer. Happy weekend Kodi user
Hi Leila skin is too buggy so i remove it I can not add a picture to the playlist that I created
Hi, thanks for the great skin!
Not sure what I've done but hoping someone can help. When playing music I go to menu bar and select settings/Artist fanart and I can see it behind the settings menu. When I come out of the menu the screen is blank? Hope this makes sense.
Hello Angelinas

Im using fire tv and Kodi 16.1 Jarvis

when i am installing aeon mq6 spin there is gui problem with message about xbmc gui 2.13.0

which version of kodi should i use

thanks for reply
xbmc gui 5.13.0 that is of course
Hi I went back to kryptonmega because it works better.
But I have a question about skin helper service. Have you partially done it yourself?
If I use your, Duration Hour works. But not if I'll update it as Kodi says. Do not need to update but would like to have a response from you about this problem.

The other problem with showing HOURS I have solved that. It was language translation. Which was missing in some places
I didnt change Script.helper for this, I changed for me ....but not for Duration.
All is working for me in Leia version...
Duration now for video is this format 01:23:45....no point to use (Hour or minute)

Here is some leia view "Poster zoom" there use duration from helper script ## Hour ## Minutes
Duration in view is diferent...need to set as a unic..˙(user can chose what format whant to use)
(2017-04-24, 17:01)Angelinas Wrote: I didnt change Script.helper for this, I changed for me ....but not for Duration.
All is working for me in Leia version...
Duration now for video is this format 01:23:45....no point to use (Hour or minute)

Here is some leia view "Poster zoom" there use duration from helper script ## Hour ## Minutes
Duration in view is diferent...need to set as a unic..˙(user can chose what format whant to use)

Okey I understand but when I can't add my own picture to the playlist that I created so I uninstalled leila and installed
skin.aeonmq6kryptonmega instead.

So the conclusion is not to update the skin helper for then it works.
The reason I chose AEON 6 is because I think it's nice skin and it worked well on kodi 16 but not on kodii 17 and then I looked up this mod that works with kodi 17.That I get error script common plugin cache at Installation is not something I care about.

Have a good week
(2017-04-18, 21:58)Bruce_Banner Wrote: Hello I installed AEON MQ7 Krypton skin 2.0.7.2 and then your MQ6 Leia, and then it works as it should. That did not work when I just installed your as it was in the movie duration empty. And in the movie collection was genre empty. So I think it has to do with skin helperservice in any way. A question. is it possible to change Hours to my time (Tim). And it is possible to removed (see picture) find that the blue obscures picture partially.

hello again. One last question how do I remove see the picture of the blue that you added to the picture.
Remove line from Homemq6.xml
row 2430-2441
Code:
                    <control type="image">
                        <!-- Fundo -->
                        <left>0</left>
                        <top>412</top>
                        <width>1920</width>
                        <height>405</height>
                        <texture>$VAR[value_widgets_back]</texture>
                        <colordiffuse>$VAR[value_texturecolor]</colordiffuse>
                        <include>Animation_HomeGlass</include>
                        <include>Animation_Fade</include>
                        <visible>[!Skin.HasSetting(extra_extra) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),extras)] | [Control.IsVisible(510) | Control.HasFocus(5100) + Control.IsVisible(510)] + ![String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),weather) | String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),weather)]</visible>
                    </control>

or you can remove in IncludesVariables6.xml
Code:
    <variable name="value_widgets_back">
        <value condition="!Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)">osd_grey_bg.png</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)">details_back.png</value>
    </variable>
(2017-04-27, 17:39)Angelinas Wrote: Remove line from Homemq6.xml
row 2430-2441
Code:
                    <control type="image">
                        <!-- Fundo -->
                        <left>0</left>
                        <top>412</top>
                        <width>1920</width>
                        <height>405</height>
                        <texture>$VAR[value_widgets_back]</texture>
                        <colordiffuse>$VAR[value_texturecolor]</colordiffuse>
                        <include>Animation_HomeGlass</include>
                        <include>Animation_Fade</include>
                        <visible>[!Skin.HasSetting(extra_extra) | String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),extras)] | [Control.IsVisible(510) | Control.HasFocus(5100) + Control.IsVisible(510)] + ![String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),weather) | String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),weather)]</visible>
                    </control>

or you can remove in IncludesVariables6.xml
Code:
    <variable name="value_widgets_back">
        <value condition="!Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)">osd_grey_bg.png</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(higherwidgets)">details_back.png</value>
    </variable>

Thanks so much. I deleted it but then I thought it was strange almost naked if I may say so. So I changed the top size so that it is less visible only. Thanks again for a great mod skin. Smile
Hi I am running on Leia nightlies - should this skin be fully working on v18?
I have found lots of things that dont work for example main menu items that are set to not show still show.

Thanks for the awesome work
I Found only Weather not working (Hide in Home Window).
MainMenu Items can hide with radio button from "customize Main Menu" in skin setings or from SubMenu.
Working for me...when hide some items (RadioButton Off) color for that item is "Red".

(2017-05-03, 02:16)Jay19802005 Wrote: @Angelinas what view is the one a couple post back
PosterZoom view with focus on cast list
@Angelinas what view is the one a couple post back
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16