• 76(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2019-04-18, 21:03)shedrock Wrote: Thanks so much. I will copy those files over the existing and see what happens. However, I did notice that the problem seems to go away when I turn off the "Enable Forced Views" option. One other thing I noticed is that I can't find the Recent Episodes widget option from Library Data Provider. I see the Recent Episodes option from the skinhelper, unless I am missing something.

Thanks,

Shedrock 
You can use "custom widget"....there is two list for adding two widgets in one list(you can mixed up episode and music) ...all from bignoid Script Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2019-04-18, 21:22)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-04-18, 21:03)shedrock Wrote: Thanks so much. I will copy those files over the existing and see what happens. However, I did notice that the problem seems to go away when I turn off the "Enable Forced Views" option. One other thing I noticed is that I can't find the Recent Episodes widget option from Library Data Provider. I see the Recent Episodes option from the skinhelper, unless I am missing something.

Thanks,

Shedrock 
You can use "custom widget"....there is two list for adding two widgets in one list(you can mixed up episode and music) ...all from bignoid Script Smile

Awesome! Thank you, I really didn't even check for that option. Big Grin

Shedrock
Sorry to be a bother, but I have a slight issue when I add a custom menu item. In my case I created for the main menu, an item called VIDEOS. I can then add the sub-menu items, which is fine, but when I try to add the item "Video Add-ons", it does not display the video.jpg image as the other default links.

I also noticed that it does not take me to the correct view if I select "Replace this menu with..." > Video add-ons. This isn't so much an issue, because I can still set the path from the options menu. I am just confused with it not showing the video.jpg image as with the other 2 sub-menu options "VIDEO-UPDATE LIBRARY" and VIDEOS-CLEAN LIBRARY". I tried editing the IncludesVariable6.xml file but I've had no luck so far.

Hopefully I did not confuse you with my explanation. If so, I shall try again. Big Grin

Thanks,

Shedrock
Now is fixed Smile
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...61739bafd2
(2019-04-19, 17:50)Angelinas Wrote: Now is fixed Smile
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...61739bafd2

Hi Angelinas,

Thanks for the updates. I will be sure to install them later on today. I just wanted to ask you if you have this problem with the skin. I just noticed that when I am moving over tv show to tvshow 1 - The background sort of flashes bright for a second and 2 - The fanart seems to overlay each other.

Here is an image to show you what I am referring to:
Didn't understand...
Are this TVShows and TVShows1 from home menu ?
if this label are  from Main menu need to know if you set in custom menu button to enable,
"Background image - Use collection of fanart" and did you enable "helper background" (Fanart changes from condition name of widget from that menu) ?

I experiment with fadelabel....I think this make isue for low machine, or problem with script.skin.helper.backgrounds...

Need more details...Tnx
(2019-04-19, 18:16)Angelinas Wrote: Didn't understand...
Are this TVShows and TVShows1 from home menu ?
if this label are  from Main menu need to know if you set in custom menu button to enable,
"Background image - Use collection of fanart" and did you enable "helper background" (Fanart changes from condition name of widget from that menu) ?

I experiment with fadelabel....I think this make isue for low machine, or problem with script.skin.helper.backgrounds...

Need more details...Tnx
Sorry Angelinas, I think I may have created this issue. What I was trying to do is to add a darker background to the areas such as Settings > Add-Ons. It is just super bright in there, so the text is extremely difficult to make out. I added around line: 436   <include name="WindowBG"> the following:

text:
        <colordiffuse>33FFFFFF</colordiffuse> <!-- shedrock added -->

The problem with that is that it is affecting the fanart by showing a double image and a bright background flicker. I also realized that this is used in other areas of the skin. If I leave it, then Settings > Addon-Ons, Setttings > Interface etc all look fine. I can't seem to find a solution to it. I did find a solution to the overall brightnes in the main menu area of the skin by using the same colordiffuse in the following area of includes.xml

text:
                <include name="HomeBG">
<colordiffuse>90FFFFFF</colordiffuse> <!-- shedrock added -->

If you can provide me with a fix to this it would be great. Ever since my head injury, I can't seem to focus on editing the skins anymore. Sad

One other issue I have is that it makes no difference if I switch on or off "Extra Fanart", "Default Fanart" or "Curtains" Extra Fanart is always on.

Thanks for any help you can offer on this.

Shedrock
I also just checked and found that enabling the forced views stops my keyboard from working, but my Harmony remote works well with it.
About Fade background, simply solution to set new includes.
Code:
    <include name="WindowBGFade">
        <control type="image">
            <include>WindowBG</include>
            <texture background="true">black.png</texture>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="85" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
        </control>
    </include>
And put this include as last image for background in all dialogs and windows .
in AddonBrowser.xml you will have fadeded BG in line: 18
Code:
<include>WindowBGFade</include>
and it will look much darker Smile
ImageImage
(2019-04-19, 20:38)shedrock Wrote: One other issue I have is that it makes no difference if I switch on or off "Extra Fanart", "Default Fanart" or "Curtains" Extra Fanart is always on.
Works fine on mine side...don't have problem with LibreElec.
Extra fanart have contant condition, and it separate for single content.You need to check if is disabled for that content (movies,set,tvshow,episode,music......).
Example if you set movies extrafanart you will have EF for that content and for widget, but not for set.If you want to enable need to set EF in top menu for set too.... Smile
Complicated, but I want to have all separete.
(2019-04-19, 23:19)Angelinas Wrote: About Fade background, simply solution to set new includes.
Code:
    <include name="WindowBGFade">
        <control type="image">
            <include>WindowBG</include>
            <texture background="true">black.png</texture>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="85" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
        </control>
    </include>
And put this include as last image for background in all dialogs and windows .
in AddonBrowser.xml you will have fadeded BG in line: 18
Code:
<include>WindowBGFade</include>
and it will look much darker Smile
ImageImage
(2019-04-19, 20:38)shedrock Wrote: One other issue I have is that it makes no difference if I switch on or off "Extra Fanart", "Default Fanart" or "Curtains" Extra Fanart is always on.
Works fine on mine side...don't have problem with LibreElec.
Extra fanart have contant condition, and it separate for single content.You need to check if is disabled for that content (movies,set,tvshow,episode,music......).
Example if you set movies extrafanart you will have EF for that content and for widget, but not for set.If you want to enable need to set EF in top menu for set too.... Smile
Complicated, but I want to have all separete. 
Thank you so much for that. That made life a bit easier. I am still trying to add it to the Banner view for TV Shows and Wall view for movies, but it doesn't seem to work in those views for some reason. I am sure I am missing something.

As for the Extrafanart issue. This only works with Movies for me, but it is definitely not switching off for TV Shows.
(2019-04-20, 02:15)shedrock Wrote: Thank you so much for that. That made life a bit easier. I am still trying to add it to the Banner view for TV Shows and Wall view for movies, but it doesn't seem to work in those views for some reason. I am sure I am missing something.
need to add in MyVideoNav.xml line 136
<include condition="String.IsEqual(Container.Viewmode,BANNER)|String.IsEqual(Container.Viewmode,WALL)">WindowBGFade</include>
(2019-04-20, 02:15)shedrock Wrote: As for the Extrafanart issue. This only works with Movies for me, but it is definitely not switching off for TV Shows. 
yaap I see now.......fixed
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...532a60a368
(2019-04-20, 14:27)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-04-20, 02:15)shedrock Wrote: Thank you so much for that. That made life a bit easier. I am still trying to add it to the Banner view for TV Shows and Wall view for movies, but it doesn't seem to work in those views for some reason. I am sure I am missing something.
need to add in MyVideoNav.xml line 136
<include condition="String.IsEqual(Container.Viewmode,BANNER)|String.IsEqual(Container.Viewmode,WALL)">WindowBGFade</include>
(2019-04-20, 02:15)shedrock Wrote: As for the Extrafanart issue. This only works with Movies for me, but it is definitely not switching off for TV Shows. 
yaap I see now.......fixed
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...532a60a368 
Again, I thank you so much Angelinas for helping me out on this. I didn't use the line of code for line 136 in MyVideNav.xml. I simply just created another include and added it at the end of the file and it works great. Thanks also for the update on the Git. The Extrafanart/Fanart etc. works great now.

Shedrock
@Angelinas - Did you ever figure out why when I lock the views the keyboard stops working?

Thanks,

Shedrock
Nop...I can't reproduce same isue but almost same have when you didnt enable view from your chosen list.If chosen view isnt enabled Script use first view from list.Need to for every move press twice same button.
Need to enable all view, then try this as test.

(2019-04-25, 14:50)Angelinas Wrote: Nop...I can't reproduce same isue but almost same have when you didnt enable view from your chosen list.If chosen view isnt enabled Script use first view from list.Need to for every move press twice same button.
Need to enable all view, then try this as test.

Yeah, I did all that but still it only locks up when I lock the views. Also, I have the "View Youtube" switched on but this is not visible when I am trying to change views.
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16