• 3(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
Github No.8

Add Cast images for widget movies (codition-radio button in widget settings-deffault is off)

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I just submitted some more code to github for pvr recorded tv artwork and views. I will be working on fixing the pvr top menu to be more like the other video views.

I am liking github for code enhancements.

I like your actors mod for widgets.

I want to try and add these other mods that others are coming up with but make it a option to enable or not.

Still learning. Hope you like my updates.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2015-11-19, 16:04)Rjsachse Wrote: I just submitted some more code to github for pvr recorded tv artwork and views. I will be working on fixing the pvr top menu to be more like the other video views.

I am liking github for code enhancements.

I like your actors mod for widgets.

I want to try and add these other mods that others are coming up with but make it a option to enable or not.

Still learning. Hope you like my updates.
I rewrite some file and adapt.Sory but only folder 720p.(for now ,in future we can talk about this).
Merge your file in No.9 if somthing wrong,write here or on github.

Like artwork settings....working excellent for non english or problematic EPG ....Have images for all Serbian translatet Title (empty in fanart.tv)..mannual activated Smile

Just Background dont work now dont have time to look..see why is always same.(I think depens of this string in variable)
Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomlivetvbg)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PvrBackground)]</value>
this is activ
Code:
<value condition="SubString(skin.string(theme),colors)">special://skin/backgrounds/livetv.jpg</value>
Hi Angelinas - would you consider adding Devilshura's ColourFlags? OR ... is it sufficient to just add Devilshura's 'Flags' folder and the MQ6_Colored_320.xbt file in your MQ6 Media folder?
(2015-11-20, 05:16)LeKodeur Wrote: Hi Angelinas - would you consider adding Devilshura's ColourFlags? OR ... is it sufficient to just add Devilshura's 'Flags' folder and the MQ6_Colored_320.xbt file in your MQ6 Media folder?

It already is?

Do you see white logo? Are you using isengard or jarvis?

You don't need to do anything.

I am using latest from github and it is working

Edit. Look at images below you can see the colour flags

|
V
1. Recorded TV Views with artwork

2. Dialog seek info showing seeking time

3. Live TV main menu random backdrops

4. Australian mpaa flags

5. Added hard drive space progress bar on recorded tv views

watch gallery

|
V
(2015-11-20, 05:25)Rjsachse Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 05:16)LeKodeur Wrote: Hi Angelinas - would you consider adding Devilshura's ColourFlags? OR ... is it sufficient to just add Devilshura's 'Flags' folder and the MQ6_Colored_320.xbt file in your MQ6 Media folder?

It already is?

Do you see white logo? Are you using isengard or jarvis?

You don't need to do anything.

I am using latest from github and it is working

Edit. Look at images below you can see the colour flags

Correct, thanks @Rjsachse, just downloaded and installed the skin (Isengard) and mods and colour flags came up Smile fantastic ! Great work! Just some of the errors Schumi2004 highlighted still not fixed (e.g. the recording symbol on PVR page has text overlap). But a huge fantastic effort with impressive results ... many thanks Angelinas!

@Rjsachse, will your mods above (seek info etc.) be also included at some stage? Wink
All of those mods should be with the latest github version.

It is easier if you report bugs on githib as well, just so they don't get lost and forgotten.

|
V
Overlap is fixed in no. 6.1 from github.
Now is no. 10,download from github and rewrite folder 720p.afther that report bug.

Code:
Add: "OnUp" function to set focus on widgets actor list for Movies Widget.List is link with script extendedinfo,"onclick" function open dialog with actor.
Fixed: name for top-menu radio button fullscreen and dialog seek bar
Fixed: "clearlogo,banner,discart" aspect ratio in nowplaying panel over image for Visualisation

Thank you Angelinas, for this great skin mod !!!
Angelinas any news about a version for movie and tv shows ?
Thank you very much Angelnas for this mod. I heavily use the TV/PVR functions so the changes are appreciated.

Looking forward to what may come next.
Angelinas Loving the MQ6 mod. Is there any Customisable icon panel widget in your mod or MQ's Aeon (like whats available for Nox & old phil's nox 4 continuation in Madnox )?
if there could be 6 self customisable icon panel widgets made available then I guess that will really make this skin even more ... customisable !
(2015-11-18, 11:59)ikaruz Wrote: Yes I know. I play here always around a bit Smile

I have a few graphics changed and the code adjusted as I liked it at the moment.

watch gallery
Hi Ikaruz, can u upload xbt for this? it looks awesome,, can u help me also why H264/H265 flag doesnt show up in my kodi?

Many thanks
@Angelinas

I was checking your mod if i still need anything to add but it all seems working already except for 1 thing, missing LiveTV icon in MyPVRSearch.xml and MyPVRTimer.xml.
So i checked code if change was in place and it did but then i noticed this:

https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonm...4574-L4590

Something is not right there Wink

/edit:
Did some more checking but for PVR alot of things need to be fixed i think.

Channel icon not aligned
Strange outline for next show, should be placed on a new line imo.
Fanart overlap ( i liked it more when it was full screen and i think it should be visible only when PVR thumbs is enabled. This also counts for banner in channel list and, only visible when skinhelper is enabled.
And what does that strange withe/grey/black background doing there? Seems to be the 3D video image wall?

Although the fix is there, it seems that the channel logo is completely gone now, not even a default image anymore.
I think it has something to do with adding skinhelper code to ViewsLiveTV.xml
Doesn't make sense adding it and shouldn't be needed since with the fix all channel icons would popup anyway but now it's completely broken it seems.
I got this fixed and will submit it later today.

Code:
    <include name="PVRCommonInfo">
    <control type="image">
    <visible>[Control.IsVisible(10)]</visible>
    <left>20</left>
    <top>585</top>
    <width>120</width>
    <height>120</height>
    <texture fallback="DefaultVideoCover.png" background="true">$VAR[value_pvrchannelicon]</texture>
    <bordertexture border="-12">musicframe.png</bordertexture>
    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
    </control>
    <control type="image">
    <visible>![Control.IsVisible(10)]</visible>    
    <posx>20</posx>
    <posy>585</posy>
    <width>120</width>
    <height>120</height>
    <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ChannelLogo)]</texture>
    <bordertexture border="-12">musicframe.png</bordertexture>
    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
    </control>

/edit2:
Got a full screen image now with skinhelper items enabled but this is just a mess.
Or you should drop these PVR thumbs and just keep background or reposition those thumbs, a lot of overlapping here.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16