• 65(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2017-05-30, 13:31)ashlar Wrote: I would like to get rid of the "Returning Series" or "Episode x.x, Returning Series" info on the Right List view. It brings with it some shading on the top of fanart and I dislike that. I've used Transparency for a very long time and I like my fanart as clear as possible. See the two examples here. Is it possible to remove that information (which I have no use for)?
Disable addon for that service
"service.nextup.notification"....

or switch off this radio button- "show tagline"

Just finished new visualisation for MQ6
Without Lyrics

With Lyrics
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi. Please, help mе with the following issue. I'm using Krypton with aeonmq6kryptonmega(6.6.7) and aeonmq6 (6.7.0) skins. With aeonmq6kryptonmega(6.6.7) I can use only RightList and GlassList views, with aeonmq6 (6.7.0) - only RightList view, i.e. I can choose any item from the SetView menu but nothing happens except that ones I mentioned above. What am I doing wrong?
I figured out why this happened - I used my local language, if I switch to English - every SetView is working properly. Could you be so kind as to give some advices how to fix this issue with other languages?
(2017-06-04, 19:46)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-05-30, 13:31)ashlar Wrote: I would like to get rid of the "Returning Series" or "Episode x.x, Returning Series" info on the Right List view. It brings with it some shading on the top of fanart and I dislike that. I've used Transparency for a very long time and I like my fanart as clear as possible. See the two examples here. Is it possible to remove that information (which I have no use for)?
Disable addon for that service
"service.nextup.notification"....

or switch off this radio button- "show tagline"
Many thanks, switching off "Show tagline" did the trick. Much appreciated.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Got a issue where there anre no TV Epidode Thumbnail preview, it just show empty box,
Using Leia with mq6 (leia) but no showing episode thumbnails...

This mod is intense...love it.

thankyou.
Just to break the silence......

Kodi skin AeonMq6 - Music Addon Radio Visualisation(new style no.6), and new views for Artist and Album.
New.....
From Colorbox script ...blur image as fallback
Helper script ThumbBack rotate in full screen-visualisation

https://vimeo.com/224781265

(2017-07-02, 17:04)Buzniak Wrote: Got a issue where there anre no TV Epidode Thumbnail preview, it just show empty box,
Using Leia with mq6 (leia) but no showing episode thumbnails...
Fixed in final version, file will be soon uploaded on github.
(2017-07-08, 21:44)Angelinas Wrote: Fixed in final version, file will be soon uploaded on github.

I'm confused -- TV episode thumbnail fix for Leia is on Github? I thought that was the Krypton version and Leia version was on Mega.
eagerly awaiting the new version Angelinas Smile
For mine 1000 post.....
Just few words " Newest " version is on GitHub and I will continue to update from time to time Smile
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Leia
Thumbs Up 
(2017-08-13, 11:48)Angelinas Wrote: For mine 1000 post.....
Just few words " Newest " version is on GitHub and I will continue to update from time to time Smile
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Leia

Congratulations Dedicated NodNodNod

movie set atwork script not working Sets have no info or multiple Disc.png? A bug?
No atmos or DTS-X tagging/flags and 4k Ultra HD is mis-spellt it says AltraHD?
Outstanding!!! Hey, Angelinas, could you share your color codes/settings for your text, bars, etc? I'm looking to change things up a bit, but my colors are either too bright or too washed out, lol. Figured I'd try out a green/white scheme. Thanks!!
hi sorry for my english : i'm french

i have some trouble with this skin when i want to add  video

after i have choose my folder, the second window (set content) has not  "this directory contains" "choose information provider" and "settings"

only "exclude selected folder from scan" and "ok / cancel"

and nothing after" ok"   and the new video folder  is ok.

Thank u
Just try new tvshow to scrape on Franch (this tvShow have only info on franch).
Working for me....if you use scraper once as content movie or tv show he want scrape again, you need to change content and roll bak content...then hit ok

thanks but i put in english for understanding  , i  have kodi in french. i used the link in first  page and add texture. and i have these :ImageImage
Guten Morgen,

good morning. after I see, that MQ6 is working with Leia I changed back from NOX and I´m happy that it works so fine... Only one Problem I found. In Live-TV i cannot change the channel with the up and down keys. I have to press the Pgn-Up and Down Key on my Remote long time, that it works or I have to go back to EPG and change the channel. Also the Mini-EPG is not working on Channel change. How can I fix it? 

Thanks for replay...

Schöne Grüße aus Deutschland... 

Greets

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16