• 69(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
Hi Angelinas,

hope you understand my english... :-)

In the EPG View I see below the Info's from the marked Program and left the channel Logo. Can I change the view of the channel logo to the picture what I get from my DVBLink-Server? Most there are the Posters for the Films or Pictures from the EPG Adviser. Hope you understand what I mean... Thanks

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Remove 
Code:
Container(10).
IncludesVariables6.xml
Code:
<variable name="value_pvrchannelicon">

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi Angelinas,

thanks. It works. But I cannot edit the file with a xml-editor. There is an error inside, also in the original from github. I have to take the notepad...

Uwe
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Hi Angelinas,

Is it possible to add the KodiFlix View to AEON MQ6 LEIA?

Regards
Hi,

How are you getting the colored epg(genres).
a post on the previous pages says to edit the names in the genre folder in media directory(for those that need to).
all my epg data is english so i shouldnt have to.
in my media folder i dont have any genres folder.
so i downloaded it from this post here
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=175642

renamed it to genres and copied it to the media folder,the other instruction in this post are outdated for the newer skin version.
is there something else i need to do?

EDIT:
i got it working on krypton.
i followed the directions in the post above but i edited ViewsLiveTV.xml instead and used the genres folder from there also as they are in english.the one from the Leia git must be what the creator uses as of the spelling appears to be croatian/bosnian of somewhere around there.I gues it wouldnt hurt anything to still use it as there are english spellings there also.

Thanks.
You didnt need to change xml to have colored epg. Smile
Mod already have this "Colored EPG from label genres", need to activate in top menu.
English word is included..... most of them,mod have some serbian-croatian word(but thats for me ) Smile
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Le...dia/genres

so your saying that the Leia skin can be used on Krypton also?
EDIT:
i reverted the changes i made above and yes i do have color epg after enabling it.
Thank you.
but i dont have a genre folder so how is it determining what color to use based on the category in Krypton where for Leia there is a genre folder?
Yes you can use .... but you need some xml to use from krypton version.
-AddonBrowser.xml
-DialogAddonInfo.xml
-DialogPVRGuideOSD.xml

And change in addon.xml number for gui version
Code:
    <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.12.0"/>
Hi Angelinas,

am running your skin on Leia. Everything works like a charme - thanks for the great work! There's only one thing, that is not working for me. I don't see any "watched labels" next to movies or series. The radiobutton in top menu is checked. I also changed the colors in skin setting, but no luck. Hope you can help me.

Thanks!
With latest changes on nightly Kodi texture become sensitive on big letter name in texture.
Now I see what need to change in code for skin........
in code I have
Code:
OverlayWatched.png
in media I have image with name overlaywatched.png

This now not working need to set same size of letter in media same as in skin code.
I will change all name in code same size (first low letter) ...default icon name stay same, name will be with big first letter.
Thank you very much Angelinas - I will wait!
hello
how to select the audio track and also subtittles from aeon Mq6  wtih kodi 17.6.
 on a shield tv and another android  box?
All audio and subtitle can set from player bar...subtitle button and osd video settings.
This is same for all skin.
Subtitle need to set from settings, addon for subtitle, prefered language, position, color.....
Good Morning,

long time I no have to write... This means your skin is perfect...

One question. How can I change the view from my music folders in one step to maybe glass-list. Every folder starts here with right list and I have to change it for each folder step by step... Is there another way to change all together?

Thank you for answer in advance...

Uwe
@Holzfred 
Just set in Top Menu RadioButton - "Enable Forced View", from dropdown list choose content and view that you want  to use as forced view.
============================================================================================

New view, and menu changes for Leia version....on github.Updated soon

New view - for TVShow (3list)

With focus on episode

Changed dialog video Info, added new button (Set,Similar...) and rating from UMS https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1085297
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16