•   
  • 73(current)
Mod -  Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
Leia uses a new Subtitle dialog and Aeonmq6-Leia doesn't expose it. This means there is no way to enable/disable/change the subtitles in the menu when using this skin.  i posted the issue to GitHub along with a fix PR.

https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Leia/issues/1
Hello Angelinas,

the last Leia Version will be deactivated with the last nightly from 09.01.19 and stopped working…

All the Best

Uwe
KODI 18 - AEON MQ6 LEIA
5 Clients Win10 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBLink 6 - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Unitymedia HD/Sky
Hello Angelinas,

with Leia nearly finalized I want to point out two 'issues'

The first one (which I already mentioned here with regard to Krypton) =>  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2747209

It's also a thing with Leia RC4

The workaroud is to switch skins to do the picture adjustments - should not happen that often - but in case of sound issues (like out-of-sync compensation) it will be tricky to do so within your MQ6 Mod. Would be highly appreciated if you could look into this. Again an example_

The "red" video settings menu part should disappear when "green" brightness slider is selected & displayed and in use.

Second thing is the metadata displayed in Movies/Series is odd:

--
multiple Kodi clients + vdr backend + mysql db
@lazyman
All fixed on github for Leia RC4.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Leia) 18.0 , LibreElec RasPi3 Krypton Skin AeonMQ6
Ok, good job and thx for taking care!

edit: just installed it and ... perfect! thanks again
--
multiple Kodi clients + vdr backend + mysql db
Good Morning Angelinas,

RC5... Skin not working anymore… It seem, that they changed a lot of Things now at the End... Also a new DB is working…

Kind Regards

Uwe
KODI 18 - AEON MQ6 LEIA
5 Clients Win10 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBLink 6 - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Unitymedia HD/Sky
Try to use newest version change from mine github.Working with nightly builds (12.1.2019), without isue.
When You owerwrite skin need to enable skin in addon/lookandfeel/skin/Aeonmq6... and after you can use for nightly Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Leia) 18.0 , LibreElec RasPi3 Krypton Skin AeonMQ6
Hello Angelinas,

after Installation from Zip its working. Thank you

Uwe
KODI 18 - AEON MQ6 LEIA
  •   
  • 73(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....4.5812