DSP Plugin for Android
I was wondering if there are plans for a dsp plugin for Kodi on Android boxes due anytime soon??
Hi cranks,

of course there are plans to release them on android. I know until now there is not much written about AudioDSP and it's addons.

Hopefully I find some time to share my vision and what are the possibilities with AudioDSP and Kodi.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
Thanks wisler!
Hi wisler,

let me please share my vision too: a DOLBY HEADPHONE function - you could call it virtual speaker Big Grin

reading/studying your great work about "eq" or the "room correction project" I bet that could be realized soon Blush

UUPS - found it here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=186857 ...still studying - thanks be my side!!!

Still one question - is there any addon that could be installed in KODI16 to test the functionallity of that?
(2015-11-25, 21:18)brain.dead Wrote: Still one question - is there any addon that could be installed in KODI16 to test the functionallity of that?
Of course there are some addons for testing. Just wait a few days and they will be availabe in our nightlies.

(2015-11-25, 21:18)brain.dead Wrote: Hi wisler,

let me please share my vision too: a DOLBY HEADPHONE function - you could call it virtual speaker Big Grin

reading/studying your great work about "eq" or the "room correction project" I bet that could be realized soon Blush
You're right there will be support for headphone simulations. But I don't know when. I really like the idea and I read alot about it. Some day we will have this in Kodi.
But the name virtual headphones will not suit for it. I don't like the marketing names from Dolby.

Btw. with sharing my vision I meant stuff, which I would like to work in the next weeks/months.

So if there is anyone who is familiar with signal processing, contribution is welcome.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
(2015-11-29, 21:59)wisler Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 21:18)brain.dead Wrote: Still one question - is there any addon that could be installed in KODI16 to test the functionallity of that?
Of course there are some addons for testing. Just wait a few days and they will be availabe in our nightlies.
Any update on this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSP Plugin for Android0