Can't find any pushed files
Please bare with me, I'm a complete newbie (as in I just first heard about Kodi and installed it this morning). So I figured out how to get it onto my Amazon Fire stick, and I downloaded the Adbfire program and read that I could "push" files to Kodi that way. So I have been trying to figure that out. All. Day. So I find the file I want, first was a video, second was a photo if that matters. Each was sent to the sd card setting. Both said they went successfully. I've read everything I can find about where they actually go but I cannot find either file. I went into settings and it was already set to show hidden files. Can anyone explain to me where i can find these files? I have been through every place I can find in Kodi and cannot find either one.
Anyone help please?
Have you checked on the stick outside of kodi to see the files? I have never used the Fire stick so i dont know if you can put a file manager on it or not.
I hadn't thought of that but just checked and no, neither file are on the stick itself that I can find.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't find any pushed files0