Comprehensive Kodi Media Player A/V Test Clips Suite
Video 
Please see this wiki page, where all links have been moved & updated/revised. I'll be maintaining it.

This thread will remain open for discussions and input for new A/V test samples or demos. If you find any broken links, please let me know. Thanks.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Nice one
You on top of the game!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@Skank & @movie78, check out 3D clip #1. It's amazing! You can find the full 8min:29sec version of that (called 'Ruin') on 'The Maze Runner' Blu-ray.
My Family Room Theater
@hdmkv
Already have Ruin demo and love it...

This thread should added to sticky!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Nice job! Thanks for organizing this.

This would be great to put on the wiki (hint).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks! Great work
(2015-11-20, 22:05)hdmkv Wrote: @Skank & @movie78, check out 3D clip #1. It's amazing! You can find the full 8min:29sec version of that (called 'Ruin') on 'The Maze Runner' Blu-ray.

Will check it. Can you share full demo then?
I think a 1080i25 (aka 1080/50i) would be useful to add - in an H264 and VC-1 codec. These are the two dominant standards for interlaced European Blu-ray for TV series and concerts, and 1080/50i H264 is also what is used for a lot of European HD broadcasts so also a good test for Live/Recorded TV, and deinterlacing performance.
Super - thanks for posting! Couldn't have been better timing since I was just about to do some testing.

BTW: The links for the 4k doesn't work - server issues -hopefully back up soon.
Quote:I think a 1080i25 (aka 1080/50i) would be useful to add - in an H264 and VC-1 codec ... and 1080/50i H264
Added to 'codecs' above, H.264 versions. Don't think I have any 25/50 fps in VC-1.
Quote:Will check it. Can you share full demo then?
Mine's a rip from from my own purchased retail disc.
Quote:The links for the 4k doesn't work - server issues -hopefully back up soon.
You're right. YouTube has 4K clips @ 30fps, but not sure about 60fps. With YouTube, you can use a tool like this to download 4K clips to your PC.
My Family Room Theater
Added several 4K videos @ different framerates. Bought a 4K TV during Black Friday sale, so will be testing these out myself. Was hard to pass up those deals.
My Family Room Theater
Updated with fresh links again. Would help to have this thread stickied... mods? I'll try to keep post #1 updated regardless.
My Family Room Theater
Link it into your already Stickied 3D thread with a [b]Bold[b] hyperlink at the top of Page #1 pointing to this thread.

Other suggestion, remove all these repeated "(Right-click & choose 'Save link as...' to download)"
I think people can get the idea just by having one explanation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Comprehensive Kodi Media Player A/V Test Clips Suite3