• 1(current)
Release reFocus 3.x for Jarvis
watch gallery

Required
This release of reFocus is for Jarvis only. Do not attempt to install this version of reFocus on any previous Kodi version.

Download
reFocus is available for install through the official Kodi repository. For anyone that needs to install reFocus locally for some reason, the release is available here too. Please note that you will have to install dependencies manually if you choose to install the skin locally. If you get a "dependencies not met" arrow when installing reFocus please refer to the wiki on Github.

Thank you
  • The reFocus translators http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=187505
  • robweber for his great help and feature support with his Fanart Grabber add-on
  • Unfledged for creating the Watchlist add-on for reFocus, creating the Skin Shortcuts add-on and the great help and support.
  • Team Kodi
  • My colleague skinners for their help and advice
  • Anyone else contributing to Kodi in any way

Donations
If you enjoy my work and feel like contributing something towards development, it is appreciated greatly.

Image Image

Required add-ons
To get the most out of reFocus the following add-ons are required. These add-ons should be installed automatically when you install the skin. If they are not, please install manually using the links below. Certain skin features will not be available if one or more of these add-ons are not installed on your system.
Supported add-ons
The following add-ons are not required but the skin does have support built-in. You will need to install these manually through Kodi's Add-on Browser.
reserved
I know this is very early but do you know if this v16 skin will be compatible with v17?
v17? v16 isn't even final yet..Tongue

As there is nothing known about what changes will come to the skinning engine after v16 I have no idea if it will be compatible straight away.

Whether it is or it isn't though, I intend to keep development going after v16.
Hi Jeroen,

your great skin makes me using kodi!
Tried Jarvis and your new version from git. One problem I noticed is in the Startup.xml :

Code:
<!--ready or not installed, move to home window-->
   <onfocus condition="!System.HasAddon(script.grab.fanart) | [System.HasAddon(script.grab.fanart) +          StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(script.grab.fanart.Ready),true)]">AlarmClock(StartupDelay,ReplaceWindow($INFO[System.StartupWindow]),00:03)</onfocus>
<!--not ready, re-check-->

With the AlarmClock function kodi does not start up - refocus hangs. When I remove the Alarmclock(...) and leave just ReplaceWindow(..) function kodi starts and refocus is working.

Just wanted to let you know. Running Jarvisb2 on a Windows 10 1511 System if this info is needed.

regards,
johoe
(2015-11-26, 08:24)Jeroen Wrote: v17? v16 isn't even final yet..Tongue

yeah, the dev of the custom version of OpenElec I use for the Asrock Beebox has skipped v16, hence the question Smile
(2015-11-26, 10:55)johoe Wrote: Hi Jeroen,

your great skin makes me using kodi!
Tried Jarvis and your new version from git. One problem I noticed is in the Startup.xml :

Code:
<!--ready or not installed, move to home window-->
   <onfocus condition="!System.HasAddon(script.grab.fanart) | [System.HasAddon(script.grab.fanart) +          StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(script.grab.fanart.Ready),true)]">AlarmClock(StartupDelay,ReplaceWindow($INFO[System.StartupWindow]),00:03)</onfocus>
<!--not ready, re-check-->

With the AlarmClock function kodi does not start up - refocus hangs. When I remove the Alarmclock(...) and leave just ReplaceWindow(..) function kodi starts and refocus is working.

Just wanted to let you know. Running Jarvisb2 on a Windows 10 1511 System if this info is needed.

regards,
johoe

Forgot to push a fix for the startup, should be fixed on Git now. Cheers Smile
Great, thank you! But at the moment I am back to 15.2 because Jarvis crashes quite often (exception in main loop) - Looking forward to the next beta.

regards,
johoe
I get this when trying to install

11:58:44 2836.131592 T:139931743209216 DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[skin.refocus]: requires resource.images.studios.white version 1.0.0 which is not available
11:58:44 2836.131836 T:139931743209216 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.refocus]: The dependency on skin.refocus version 1.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Newest version of image.studios.white seems to be 0.0.5 though?
(2015-11-29, 14:04)kaiseruk Wrote: I get this when trying to install

11:58:44 2836.131592 T:139931743209216 DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[skin.refocus]: requires resource.images.studios.white version 1.0.0 which is not available
11:58:44 2836.131836 T:139931743209216 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.refocus]: The dependency on skin.refocus version 1.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Newest version of image.studios.white seems to be 0.0.5 though?

Ah, yes. That seems to be a c/p error Wink Will be fixed, cheers
I manually changed it and was able to manually install it (transfer folder over) and change from confluence to refocus skin. However on reboot it just stalls on refocus screen.

See log below

http://pastebin.com/FM3iyRYJ
the startup checks have been causing some weird issues lately. I temporarily removed them, please update from git again
Still same issue. Could it be just this as per previous log?

12:38:54 12.051615 T:140205227481152 ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window.IsActive(script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml
Weird, it's not performing any checks and simply loading the home window. Not a whole lot that should go wrong there.

Can't imagine the unmatched parentheses having anything to do with it as that piece of code is called when the homescreen is loaded. Corrected it either way though.
still no luck unfortunately

latest log here

http://pastebin.com/8zRpK9RW
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 3.x for Jarvis2