• 29(current)
Release reFocus 3.x for Jarvis
(2017-02-16, 10:35)loggio Wrote: I noticed there's an "Alternate (vertical)" menu layout option, but when it's selected the main menu is blank.
Reminence of something you were working on perhaps?
Correct. Not sure if it will ever see the light of day, but I will remove the reference for now.

(2017-02-18, 23:42)knewknow Wrote: I'm running latest git with Krypton and receiving "library data provider error" on the home screen from time to time. Any ideas? Only happens with Refocus on 3 separate systems (2 x Windows, 1 x RPi2).

**note: db is MySQL
I have been getting it too, Have not looked into it yet, might have something to do with me switching from and to LDP for watchlist and functionality and as a widget content provider. Re-adding any menu entries and/or widgets that use LDP *might* solve it.
Any update on Grid? Beta testing going strong? Maybe one pic to warm up the hypeSmile?
(2017-05-29, 15:28)gonzolak Wrote: Any update on Grid? Beta testing going strong? Maybe one pic to warm up the hypeSmile?

Pic:

I'm not one to have long public pre-release development / hype threads, sorry. I have seen many times what that eventually turns into, and I don't want to have to deal with that.
It was the main reason for a private beta to begin width. My apologies to users that do know how to behave...

But, beta testing is going really well! We reached an internal Beta 1 release last week or so. I'm getting some geat response and feedback, I am confident this will be a really mature and stable skin right out of the gate. The plan is to have one more internal beta release before going public.

There are however a couple of improvements I want to make that are a bit of a challenge so I'm not sure how long that is going to take.

I will be going on a short vacation later this week and a longer vacation in the 3rd week of June, don't expect a release before that. A preview...possibly. It will depend on how far off I feel from a public release at that point.

Greetings,

Jeroen
No worries. Great news. I thought maybe next year, looks like holiday early this year hehe Keep on going!!

Wysłane z mojego ONEPLUS A3003 przy użyciu Tapatalka
(2016-11-12, 10:37)Jeroen Wrote: I know these are old, sorry Blush I'd still like to address these though, better late than never

(2016-08-06, 21:29)donut4000 Wrote: Hi Jeroen - I have a quick question: I'm running Jarvis 16.1 with ReFocus 3.2.5 on a MacOS Sierra beta 4 (build 16A270f). All is working really well - I did a fresh install of >everything<, and configured the ReFocus UI as per usual. I have a wee glitch in that once the homescreen fanart slide show starts and gets to a couple of images in, the background goes black. The interface menu elements are there, and I have your skin set to tell me which movie/TV show is being displayed: but the artwork a black. I had a wee trawl though the forum, but couldn't find anything related - is this something you have encountered? I fully accept that this may well be down to using a beta OS, but though I'd ask at least.

(2016-08-30, 22:37)knewknow Wrote: Sure, I don't mind sharing the 2 files that I made changes to, but would rather not post here (unless Jeroen is completely cool with this). I'll send a link over PM if that works... I'll try and get this out to you tonight when I get home.
You can always share your modifications, don't worry.

@robweber, if you're around, any chance you could look into this as it's related to Fanart Grabber?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...id=2377155

I would very much like to see these files posted here Smile @knewknow
(2017-06-04, 16:39)throwthechair Wrote:
(2016-11-12, 10:37)Jeroen Wrote: I know these are old, sorry Blush I'd still like to address these though, better late than never

(2016-08-06, 21:29)donut4000 Wrote: Hi Jeroen - I have a quick question: I'm running Jarvis 16.1 with ReFocus 3.2.5 on a MacOS Sierra beta 4 (build 16A270f). All is working really well - I did a fresh install of >everything<, and configured the ReFocus UI as per usual. I have a wee glitch in that once the homescreen fanart slide show starts and gets to a couple of images in, the background goes black. The interface menu elements are there, and I have your skin set to tell me which movie/TV show is being displayed: but the artwork a black. I had a wee trawl though the forum, but couldn't find anything related - is this something you have encountered? I fully accept that this may well be down to using a beta OS, but though I'd ask at least.

(2016-08-30, 22:37)knewknow Wrote: Sure, I don't mind sharing the 2 files that I made changes to, but would rather not post here (unless Jeroen is completely cool with this). I'll send a link over PM if that works... I'll try and get this out to you tonight when I get home.
You can always share your modifications, don't worry.

@robweber, if you're around, any chance you could look into this as it's related to Fanart Grabber?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...id=2377155

I would very much like to see these files posted here Smile @knewknow

I actually stopped using this method since it introduces other problems. You can instead use the texture cache maintenance utility on each instance of Kodi connected to MySQL to fix this problem. I'm still suspicious that this brings about yet other problems (while fixing the image grabbing). My two Kodi instances are actually just randomly displaying black home screens at the moment. I'll get back to experimenting later. What seems to happen after using the texture utility is long loads when going into a TV show (showing the seasons artwork). I believe it's attributed to some unoptimized queries, but haven't gotten around to really digging my teeth in. I'm kind of hoping that Grid will just end up replacing Refocus soon Smile instead of spending more hours troubleshooting this skin. At which point, I'll move to Krypton.

Regarding my fix... I'll try and get those files uploaded when I get to a proper PC.
Jeroen, I know you're busy with the runaway success of Grid, but is this normal:

It isn't in any other view and seems a little redundant with the Season and Episode numbers nicely represented underneath.
It's not the way I intended it no, not sure what's causing it tbh, haven't made any significant changes to reFocus in months.
(2017-08-25, 16:09)Jeroen Wrote: It's not the way I intended it no, not sure what's causing it tbh, haven't made any significant changes to reFocus in months.
It's been there a long time, but I only just started using this view.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 3.x for Jarvis2