xMC new skin XBMC
Where can I find the svn?
this is now my standard skin.. with the minus-library mod..

really looking forward to any updates that come of the shipping of the actual apple TV box and videos on the UI Big Grin
---
JJ
can anyone point me in the right direction.. Im trying to replace the my programs button on the home page to a 'myTV' button which runs xbmc.executescript pointing to the right script.. i`ve added the action (so if i click it runs the script) but cannot for the life of me find how to change the label from prgrames to my custom.. i think im missing somehting obvious, but i just cant see it !!

Cheers !! Big Grin
---
JJ
wait a min...this looks exactly likee xTV:/
xino Wrote:wait a min...this looks exactly likee xTV:/

I think this looks slicker than the xTV skin..because the thhe icons are more detailed and the glass relection is perfect...the onlt thing missing is the wrap view for programs, videos etc
I want to modify this skin.....congrats by the way for the best looking skins...I would like to add the Apple TV thumnails for frograms, music etc.....I know its the textures.xpr....but what do I do......(by the way I have never modded a skin ever)
Nice job Smile
updated
It's very good indeed leonardo...it's now a difficult choice which default to have on my box...xMC or xTV...they both have positive and negative aspects..

Both very good, and both worthy of being default imvho!
How do I fix the text in cases where its a long string.

For eg, When I go to weather, the text is garbled since it overwrites the menu, like location etc..

I love this skin, this is the only thing keeping me from using it.
Is this on svn anywhere, and is this currently being updated? I have xTV but from the screen shots I might like xMC better. I'm going to dl it, but was just wondering if it was on svn.
Is there are way to reduce the font size on the skin?
xbox77 Wrote:Is there are way to reduce the font size on the skin?

Edit the file Font.xml of the directoryPAL and to change the size of the source of letter.
xbox77 Wrote:How do I fix the text in cases where its a long string.

For eg, When I go to weather, the text is garbled since it overwrites the menu, like location etc..

I love this skin, this is the only thing keeping me from using it.

Edit the file Font.xml of the directory PAL and to change the size of the source of letter.
agreeBig Grin

great simple skin

Jyra Wrote:It's very good indeed leonardo...it's now a difficult choice which default to have on my box...xMC or xTV...they both have positive and negative aspects..

Both very good, and both worthy of being default imvho!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xMC new skin XBMC0