Life TV / Enigma / Many Access to the Dreambox
Hello,

i am using Kodi 15.? on my Amazon fire TV. That works realy good. I love Kodi and i am using it since two years. First on Raspberry, then Ouya and now on Firesticks. With the Friestick i want to use the live TV option. I have a Xpeed Lx1 Enigma receiver and i configured live TV successfull very easily. When i was watching tv directly with mit Sat receiver i found out, that it shows a loading symbol more then one time per minute für about 3 to 5 seconds. Sometime it keeps showing the loading symbol for a long time. When the loading symbol is shown, the receiver does not react to commands. When it keeps in the loading state i have to shut it off by the hardware power switch. Now i found out, that die kodi causes the loading states of the enigma receiver. Kodi is runnig all the time but there is no live tv running (but option is still activated). I tried to change the epg loading intervall but it was set to 120 minutes. I changed it to the maximum value (about 2500 minutes). Nothing changed on the receiver. When i disable the live tv option in the options from kodi i have no more loading symbols on my enigma receiver.

So i want to now what causes the access to the receiver and how i can disable it. When you need more information i can give it to you. I can although make a wire shark protocoll if you need.

Thank you for help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Life TV / Enigma / Many Access to the Dreambox0