Win No subtitle all of the sudden
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I can't seem to find such a thread. I was using Kodi 15.2 and subtitle worked fine for a while, but yesterday I've noticed there isn't one anymore. Tried all kind of settings, can't fix it. I even installed Kodi 16 and the same problem. What could it be?

Thanks in advance!
I am having exactly the same issue. Subtitles suddently stopped working on my computer and my android tv box.
The subtitles appear to be active, I have tried different sources for downloading subtitles and they don't seem to appear on the video
Sorry, no idea. Works fine here. 15.2 as well.
Found what was my problem. Dunno how Upnp got deactivated in DVBViewer Recording Service. I turned it on an all works now.
Hi guys, have almost similar problem :-) And I'm new to DVBviewer but, channels like Animal Planet and Nat Geo Wild is missing subtitles both on my Windows Kodi and my Android TV Kodi? UPnP is active. Hope you have some ideas? Or tell me what info you need?
In the recording service there should be an option, what should be sent witht the video stream...
It´s under Web/UPnP
Klick "subtitles" here...: http://de.dvbviewer.tv/wiki/Recording_Se...Web.2FUPnP

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No subtitle all of the sudden0