Integrating extendedinfo's auto complete in transparency
Hi all,
I recently found that extendedinfo addon supports auto complete (via google):

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2023178

Can someone please help me integrate this with transparency?
I tried editing DialogKeyboard.xml myself with no luck (I dont have any skinning experience)
I would really appreciate it if someone can help me and upload modified DialogKeyboard.xml with auto complete support.
Even better suggestion, is it possible to officially integrate this? Smile

Thanks!
Hi I'm wondering if you saw this Mind you I'm still running windows 7 and Kodi 15.2, this add-on is definitely worth the effort. OTH I might be misunderstanding and you want the auto-complete, which I've never used, or at least I haven't had need for it. Where exactly is auto-complete used?
(2015-12-01, 02:19)PatK Wrote: Hi I'm wondering if you saw this Mind you I'm still running windows 7 and Kodi 15.2, this add-on is definitely worth the effort. OTH I might be misunderstanding and you want the auto-complete, which I've never used, or at least I haven't had need for it. Where exactly is auto-complete used?

Hi,
I saw it and im using it for a while.
I wanted the autocomplete... this is possible within the extendedinfo addon and can be integrated with the skin.
Here is mimic skin DialogKeyboard.xml for example:
https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimi...58b8702d72
Looks like a very interesting addition to that script, is it just choosing possible names from the internal library or accessing an external database? Looks like it would involve a lot of effort in the skin.
It can access youtube or google (configurable).
When I look at github I see that it is not a big change, just 10-20 lines of code in DialogKeyboard.xml.Most of the mechanism is in extendedinfo itself.
The only problem is that i'm a bad skinner Smile
There is some graphic mods, boxes & what not.. perhaps we can entice JohnWPB to revisit his mod or at least give us the why for and where not? Given that Ronie is more or less shepherding multiple projects and new builds, I doubt he's going to dive in and re-write T! for the few of us that have this mod. I might be able to skin a rabbit if my life depended on it, but software skinning is a bit too ethereal.

Hot key to move between skins?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Integrating extendedinfo's auto complete in transparency0