• 6(current)
Vision skin release
WeirdH Wrote:Perhaps I stumbled upon something buggy:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=1...post138018

Also, with revision T3CH-9273, changing from Vision to PM3 hangs XBMC (still in Vision). I have to manually turn off the Xbox. When I turn it on again, the skin has been changed to PM3.

I also noticed this happens sometimes when changing from XTV to PM3.
Its here!
Project Vision 3! Keep in mind, Its just a PM3 Theme for Vision... So almost everything looks like PM3. Project Vision 3 will take advantage of Visions unique features...

Now here are some things to try out while using Project Vision 3 Theme
*Play a video in the background of both HOME & while BROWSING
*Play music in the background of both HOME & while BROWSING
*Startup Playlist was recently added so don't forget to look at that, via Skin Settings
*Custom Backgrounds Big Grin Go to Skin Settings, Choose your own custom background Smile To be shown ONLY in Home, and will not work with Blue Streak (Default Theme)... This will work in future themes though such as Titanium, Ultimate Vista, etc

PV3 Theme download via SVN : https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xbox...er/Vision/
PV3 Theme download via RAR : http://www.rarhost.com/download-v37o8c.html

Whats Next?
Titanium or Ultimate Vista! Let me know which one youd like to see first! So please provide feedback of Project Vision 3, and which you'd like to see next Smile

And now for something unrelated :
My New Icon Packs! For those who have been following all my packs (Wide Icons, DVD Poster, TV Show Episode Screenshot, etc) I have created a SVN that will include ALL Icons I designed or found. I am keeping this SVN Strictly private. I am the only one with access to update it. Of course, everyone will have access to download them...So if you enjoy my work of icons, then check it out

SVN Includes :

DVD Posters Pack
I edited these myself. I took out useless writings you can't read, movie ratings, awards, etc. So you only see the Key images of the DVD Poster

TV Show Thumbnails Pack
These thumbnails are Episode Screenshots for every episode and season of a bunch of TV Shows. Such as The Simpsons (Yes, all 18 Seasons, all 400 Episodes), The Sopranos, Lost, Heroes, Smallville, House, 24, Prison Break, The Office (USA & UK), American Dad, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Mystery Science Theater 3000, and many more!

1,000+ Wide Icons Pack
Xbox Game & TV Show Wide Icons... I went through and grabbed ALL Wide Icons from my Wide Icon thread. User-Made, Ones made by me, ones grabbed from websites, etc.
Hey great news 9T9..I personally would like to see a Vista version, only because I like Glossy things!!

I think either would look great, but I reckon a Vista version would look nicer and cleaner.

Thanks for the update though mate...I will def try this when I get home tonight.
Nice, but uh.. I downloaded the latest build of T3CHs XBMC (17-06-07) and got a clean installation of this build of your skin, but now there's no visible text or clock in the middle. No matter what menu I choose there's no visible text.
Something that doesn't click with XBMC, or some bug in the skin?
Hm, seems to be an issue with T3CHs build, more skins fuck up, and I can't start any files.
Going for GasGivers latest build instead and will then test this new Vision.
Cheers.
WOW! pv3 looks fab. will report bak if ne bugs r found
ps i would also like to see a VISTA theme to be made next..
Xbox Version: 1.0
Mod Type: Hardmod (Chip)
Modchip: Xecuter 2.6 CE
Bios: X2 5035
Dash: XBMC/EvoX/UnleashX
I would love to check out this icon pack, got a link somewhere? Cheers.

PS: Fabulous work!!!
Thank you guys! Wreezig, I had someone at XS with your problem, but he managed to get it fixed? so i dunno what to tell ya Sad

Rand Al Thor, Keep a lookout for the link to the Icon Pack, im setting up the svn within the next couple days
wreezig i had the same problem as you, i then realised i was using a old build,
got the latest svn build and the text appeared, but now there is a new problem
i cant get the pm3 theme to work the skin is telling me i only have one theme to select from and yet the pm3.xpr is present in the correct 'media' folder.
the skin colours are working just not the new themeHuh Help?
Hm, got it to work now.

The new theme looks good, but I still prefer the old theme for Vision.
Noticed one bug in the new theme though, when choosing in dialouges you didn't see the marker. For example when you set the weather for a certain city and you get to choose from some different choises you can't see wich one you have marked at the moment.
wreezig Wrote:Hm, got it to work now.

The new theme looks good, but I still prefer the old theme for Vision.
Noticed one bug in the new theme though, when choosing in dialouges you didn't see the marker. For example when you set the weather for a certain city and you get to choose from some different choises you can't see wich one you have marked at the moment.

Same, prefered original Vision !
i can't download the damn file >:@!

i will love to see Vista skin pleaseTongue
did you guys ftp the skin over or transferred it via a usb stickHuh still doesnt seem to be working for me, and im 110% sure that all the files are in the right places.
hXr.eXe Wrote:did you guys ftp the skin over or transferred it via a usb stickHuh still doesnt seem to be working for me, and im 110% sure that all the files are in the right places.
download the file and ftp to the XBMC folder
XBMC→skins
just leave the folder like PM3→userdata, scripts, log.txt,default.xbe
not in this way PM3version1→PM3→userdata, scripts, log.txt,default.xbe

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with the Vision skin? I updated my XBMC to the latest, and I downloaded Vision skin and added it to the skin folder.
It seems some functions are missing from the Vision skin. For an example, in the PM3 skin, I can view files in, List, List2, Icons, Big Icons.
But in Vision skin I can only view the files in, List, Icons and Big Icons

When I go to Programs, Games, Videos, Pictures, Music etc. It doesn't show all expected files such as: Share, SMB share, Play DvD etc.
Just blank:/

Isn't Vision compatible with the new XBMC?
ive finally got pv3 working woot!! for some reason vision doesnt seem to be picking up the 2nd theme in the media folder only the default theme, so what i did was delete the orignal theme and renamed the pm3 theme to texures.xpr, the skin is picking it up now should have tried this earlier on..and wow!! pv3 looks awesome!! i also agree that the skin need to look a little darker...give me a couple of days to mess around wiv it and ill post what i like and dislike about the theme, only problem now is everytime i want to revert back to the default theme i have to delete copy rename...i hope its just a problem wiv this build..and its not at my end.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision skin release2