Forum Theme
What forum theme do you guys use? I love this theme for myBB and would like to use it if possible.

Thanks!
it's a custom theme, you can grab/extract it here https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc-forum
Does the forum has another theme beside the default ?
If yes how do I change it?
If not, don't you guys want to had a black theme?
Living Room: TV LG OLED55C9PLA, Onkyo TX-NR808, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019), PS3, Wii, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C, Wharfedale Diamond 9.4 / 9 CS / 9.1, Sub BK Gemini, Logitech 650 Remote
no and no
Sad
Living Room: TV LG OLED55C9PLA, Onkyo TX-NR808, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019), PS3, Wii, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C, Wharfedale Diamond 9.4 / 9 CS / 9.1, Sub BK Gemini, Logitech 650 Remote
How about updating an migrating the forum into the this century with nodebb or discourse ?
Discourse is horrible to use.
is it ? not been my experience from it think its more functional/flexible then the traditional forum software by letting users use the @ to call users into thread but i guess each to his own just think that the old school traditional forum software feels so perma stuck in 2004
You have clearly never experienced Discourse on a forum with 1 million threads or more.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum Theme0