shelfcase
get mod shelfcase please for mq6
+1
(2015-12-02, 15:11)jspaander Wrote: get mod shelfcase please for mq6

I added the shelfcase view manually. If your comfortable editing the xml files. I could take you through the steps if you wish?
ok please
(2015-12-02, 19:08)jspaander Wrote: ok please

In the 720p folder of the skin open the file customviewsvideo.xml in an xml editor. Use search function and search for word shelf. You should see the following code:

Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="19263"><!-- Shelf --><!-- 63 -->
                    <radioposx>894</radioposx>
                    <label>31809</label>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(viewshelf_video)</onclick>
                    <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(viewshelf_video)">Skin.SetString(setviewvideo,63)</onclick>
                    <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(viewshelf_video) + Skin.HasSetting(clickactivateview_video)">back</onclick>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(viewshelf_video)</selected>
                    <visible>![StringCompare(skin.string(videocontent),episodes) | StringCompare(skin.string(videocontent),years)]</visible>
                </control>

Under that paste the following code and save.

Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="19272"><!-- ShelfCase Mod --><!-- 72 -->
                    <radioposx>894</radioposx>
                    <label>Shelfcase</label>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(viewshelfcase_video)</onclick>
                    <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(viewshelfcase_video)">Skin.SetString(setviewvideo,72)</onclick>
                    <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(viewshelfcase_video) + Skin.HasSetting(clickactivateview_video)">back</onclick>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(viewshelfcase_video)</selected>
                    <visible>![Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(years)]</visible>
                </control>

Next open file includes.xml Search for word shelf again. You should see following
Code:
<include file="ViewsShelf.xml" /><!-- 63 -->

Under that paste the following line and save
Code:
<include file="ViewsShelfCase.xml" /><!-- 72 ShelfCase Mod -->

Next open file MyVideoNav.xml. Search for word views you should see following line:

Code:
<views>51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,70,71,72</views>

Add the number 72 at the end. Next search for the word shelf again you should see the following line:

Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(viewshelf_video)">ViewShelf</include><!-- 63 -->

Under that paste the following line:
Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(viewshelfcase_video)">ViewShelfCase</include><!-- 72 --> <!-- ShelfCase Mod -->

Next open MyVideoPlaylist.xml. Repeat the same last 2 steps above adding the number 72 and the line above.

Finally download the following file and place it in the 720p folder. Right click save as. Backup original viewsshelfcase.xml before overwriting.

ViewsShelfCase.xml

Important: When the save as dialog appears make sure to click on the (save as type) drop down menu from text document to all files.
Then add the extension .xml to the end of the ViewsShelfCase filename. When the file is downloaded Right click and select properties to ensure that it saved as xml file and not txt.

Thats it should work hopefully wasnt too difficult to follow Big Grin
perfect thanks the_bo
can it be possible that you provide us the entire modified xml Huh
(2016-01-16, 13:04)toutoune290 Wrote: can it be possible that you provide us the entire modified xml Huh

There is few XML files. Mine are modded so if I give you them they mite not work properly with your setup.

Are the steps above difficult to follow let me know what part ur stuck on.

I recommend using the following XML editor if its ur first time editing XML files. See here xml editor
(2016-01-16, 13:04)toutoune290 Wrote: can it be possible that you provide us the entire modified xml Huh

Its no problem. Alternative you can replace view Shelf with view ShelfCase. Thats much more easy than editing 3 files. Because it has the same ID 63 it will work fine.

But i also added the view manually to Angelinas MQ6 Mod. And now Season Overview in Tv Shows looks fine again like in MQ5.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
Good TUT. Thanks for that.

Now i wanna add some more views. But how i know which ID's are free for use?
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
Good TUT. Thanks for that.

But you forgot to edit language file with a new entry. Otherwise it shows "colour image theme" as name.

So you can change

<viewtype label="31879">list</viewtype>
to
<viewtype label="ShelfCase">list</viewtype>

in file ViewsShelfCase.xml

(2016-01-19, 23:55)OrbS82User Wrote: Good TUT. Thanks for that.

But you forgot to edit language file with a new entry. Otherwise it shows "colour image theme" as name.

So you can change

<viewtype label="31879">list</viewtype>
to
<viewtype label="ShelfCase">list</viewtype>

in file ViewsShelfCase.xml

Thanks yeah changed label to shelfcase.

If you look in file includes.xml it shows ids for all views usually from 60 to 80. I think if you try ids from 80 onwards should be ok with view.

But if using the Angelinas mod then maybe these ids might be used. Try and Test.

I recommend adding a skin reload button if you havent already, makes seeing edits quickly updating skin.

Open notepad copy code below. Change f5 to any other key if you wish.

Save file as keyboard.xml and save in userdata/keymaps folder

Code:
<keymap>
<global>
   <keyboard>
    <f5>ReloadSkin()</f5>
   </keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

Good luck in adding more views. Its good when you get familiar modding skins best to learn yourself pick up as you go along.

If you need anymore help give shout.
Good Idea with the refresh button. I've installed a test kodi version to my PC now. So its more easy and comfortable for me to test things out. Normally iam using kodi only on my Android TV box...

Adding more views has been completed. All works fine.

Now i would like to add manually these cases for the widget items. Like Angelinas has done. But i cant find the hole code for that. Only found some in SkinSettings.xml and IncludesMenuWidgets.xml. Options are there now but i cant enable it. I also dont found anything on his Github page. Any ideas?
Can anyone help i have followed the intructions on adding this view. However it views in the middle of the screen instead of the bottom. Hear is a screenshot of how it looks

Anyone know how to fix this? I'm using the Aeon MQ6 by Angelinas modded version. Thanks.

Liam.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
shelfcase0