Your menu setups for multiple users?
With this skin having so many options for customisation, I am interested to hear how others have set theirs up - particularly how you have separated content for different family members etc. I am having problems with using profiles with password protection (ended up with a skin reset!) so I would like to avoid this as an option.

The options I have considered (feel free to suggest other addons etc);

- profiles (with/without passwork protection)
- pinsentry addon (alternative for locking down media)
- home menu presets
- superfavourites addon

The basics of what I want to achieve;

- ability to control what can be seen/accessed by children
- ability to switch between menus tailored to each family member (or at least adults vs children)
- ability to have some content that only I can access

I am thinking;

- everything under master profile
- home menu presets for 'adults', 'kids' and 'all'- switchable from system menu ('s' on keyboard). Don't think you can switch preset from a home menu link... can you?
- pinsentry addon set to request pin for all movies/tv with adult rating, and selected addons, between hours of 06:00 - 20:00
- superfavourites folder for each family member, with mine/others password protected (I think this is possible within superfavourites)

This sounds like the best/only way to achieve what I want without using the kodi master profile lock.

Can anyone suggest any other tips?
Devices
- NAS: Synology DS212, 6TB, MySQL
- HTPC: Intel NUC N2830, 2.4ghz, 4GB RAM, SSD, Win 7 & OpenElec (dual boot) / Kodi 15.2
- PC: Lenovo M92P, 3.2ghz, 12GB RAM, Win 10 / Kodi 17.4
- Laptop: Acer 5750G, 2.9ghz, 8GB RAM, SSD, Windows 10 / Kodi 15.2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your menu setups for multiple users?0