Directory Channel ignoring Videos
Hi,

I have successfully set up PseudoTV Live and populated Channels with Playlists. This works very well, many thanks for this great App!

Additionally I wanted an MTV-Like Channel Playing Music Videos. To achieve this, I have set up a directory with Music Videos and created a channel to use this directory. Basically it works, The Channel is populated and some Videos are playing.
But only some, not all of them. For Testing purposes, I reduced the content to 25 Videos, but only 4 of them are added to the channel. If I pick the Videos manually in Kodi they play normally, but the just do not appear in my PseudoTV channel.

I have changed file names, checked video codecs, checked file sizes, checked the length of the videos, checked permissions but i just don't see a pattern why some videos are added and others aren't.

I would be grateful for any hints.

Edit: Or is there a way to use basic playlists (e.g.m3u) as a channel? That would help as well.

Ben
Are your videos downloaded from Youtube?

I had the same problem for the longest time, it would only play a handful of videos (videos downloaded from Youtube).

The videos played fine in KODI, but nothing in PTV...

I never figured it out, I just created a youtube playlist and used the playlist channel method and that seem to work... downside is you need internet for it to work... but at least I don't have to store a bunch of videos, and you can setup a channel to play multiple lists and if one gets old, just remove it from your channel listing...
I am actually having the same problem. Can anyone help me with this?

I have set up a channel pointing to a directory called "Christmas TV". The problem is the same as NEBU's. There are only a hand full (10 or so) files which are being played. It's always the same files that are being played in the directory. The remaining 30-40 files are not be played at all.

I know the files are good, because they play when selected manually in KODI video files. The problem is that they will not play through the pseudotv channel.

Any ideas?
Having the same issue with music videos from Youtube. Any one ever figure out a solution?
Directory channels are ignored if no duration details are found for your media...

I made some improvements in regards to the directory channel, when my update goes live perhaps this will fix your issue?

In the future please post a link to your full log, if you have privacy concerns you can privately post your log here : http://pseudotvlive.com/index.php/support/bug-tracker
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Directory Channel ignoring Videos0