MCE Green button not mapped to win alt enter
Hi All,

I used to use XBMC/Kodi for a long time now on Windows 7. I also used my MCE remote control to start it through the green/win button. I remember I made it works changing the file ehshell (http://inchoatethoughts.com/launching-xb...ter-remote)

Now migrated to Windows 10, my MCE still able to remote control within KODI (navigate, play, pause Inside the software) ... but now longer start Kodi with the green button.

I installed Launcher4kodi but still not work. I think the green button is mapped to alt+win+enter keys... and when I hit these keys .... it starts Kodi.

So I deduce that my green button no longer mapped? Is is possible?? I can't understand it. Do you have any idea what is wrong ?
Let me specify, I'm using IMON I/R
Since upgrading from XMBC to Kodi I can no longer get Set focus to work. same problem here Sad
Try uninstalling both Launcher4XBMC and Launcher4Kodi, then reinstall Launcher4Kodi with the settings you may have changed. I had this issue and it seems to loose the keymap if you upgrade kodi. Also the keys are Win + ALT + Enter.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MCE Green button not mapped to win alt enter0