OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2015-12-16, 00:58)MikeKL Wrote: I am currently having same problems with icon transparency but above command does not resolve problem for me is there another example command to run with your excellent Texturecache.py

I am not too worried about completely cleaning and recaching all my thumbnails and icons, but slighty unsure what I need to include in texturecache.cfg etc

It's only going to work assuming you run the commands after going back to #1213, or apply the commands after the next build which won't include PR8583 (perhaps I should have made that clear).

(2015-12-16, 00:58)MikeKL Wrote: Already attempted with ./texturecache.py C after including following lines in texturecache.cfg

webserver.port = 80
webserver.username = kodi
webserver.password =
download.threads = 2
allow.recacheall = yes

As always I am learning from doing things wrong ConfusedBlush

Please take the "texturecache.py C" discussion to the texturecache.py thread.

Re-caching png artwork with #1214 is not going to work no matter what you add to the config file - revert back to #1213 or wait for #1215.

We almost had PR8583 working but a last minute snag has meant it will be dropped from the next build.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-12-16, 01:28
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6