OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2015-12-17, 20:14)MikeKL Wrote: @Milhouse

As I previously mentioned I am currently having problems with icon transparency since switching to builds later than #1213 where using following specific suggested commands in #1216 and then back in #1213 (Which appeared to run OK) does not appear to have resolved icon transparency issue.

Code:
find /storage/.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails -type f -mtime -1 -delete
texturecache.py Xd

Apologies for being a pain, can you clarify exactly what I need to do, or is it that I just ignore keep updating and in future build icon transparencies will be correct again? I am currently on #1213

There's a time component in the command ("-mtime -1" - match files modified during the previous 1 day) so the longer you leave it the less likely it is to work.

If you run the following commands today (17 December) it will delete all Thumbnail files created since 13 December:
Code:
find /storage/.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails -type f -mtime -4 -delete
texturecache.py Xd

If you run it tomorrow, 18 December, it will only delete files created since 14 December, so increase the -mtime value (ie. -5) for each additional day after 17 December, relative to 13 December.

If this doesn't work, rename Textures13.db and Thumbnails folder, and re-test.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-12-17, 20:46
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6