OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2015-12-19, 22:06)bill_orange Wrote: Since the repair of Pandora I have started using Kodi 17 again. However, I have run into a problem fatal to my application.

If I go to the MUSIC menu, go to albums or artists, play a track and switch tracks one or two times, the system hangs. Even the logging display in the top left freezes. SSH will not respond. I have to cut power to recover. A log file is not created. I have not entered any overclock settings. Fan art is enabled.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I did not have this problem with Kodi 16 releases.

Is there any built in overclocking that may be a problem?

Here is a log file. It does not contain the failure since the hang prevents creation of the log.

http://xbmclogs.com/pj9etwb6k

Bill

A kodi.old.log might be useful - this is the log from the previous session (ie. the session that froze)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-12-20, 00:45
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6