OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2015-12-26, 19:43)bill_orange Wrote: Additional Information:

I thought of another test this morning. The results were interesting. I loaded up the latest build #1225. I tested for the lock-up by moving from one album to another in Music >> Album . The lock-up occurs when leaving the album and the mouse is in the .. at the top of the list. I got the usual lockup, as I expected. I then removed the drive containing all the music and repeated the test. Of course, I got an error message on each track I attempted to play, as expected. Upon navigation out of an album, I got the usual lock-up. This occurred with the external drive containing the MP3 and all information stored with them removed. From this I infer that the problem is on the data base structure in build #1207.

Does this make sense?

Bill

Are you using MySQL or SQLite for your Music library (your logs have all expired so I can't check)? Can you upload your Music database somewhere - if it's not dependent on the media then maybe the lock up can be reproduced just by installing the db. I've tried enabling ".." (I normally have parent folders disabled) and attached a mouse but no luck reproducing any lock up while using the mouse. Perhaps your Music database has become corrupt somehow, did you say you had tried re-scanning the library from scratch? If not then that might be worth a shot, although it would be nice to get to the bottom of this.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-12-28, 06:04
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6