Thread Closed
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2015-12-18, 21:56)popcornmix Wrote:
(2015-12-18, 21:27)schub Wrote: I think i downgrade to some older version,
for the same test.

Report back if an older version fixes it. We have nightly builds going back months here.
If we can find the build that introduced the problem we can probably fix it.

Sorry for the long delay.
I was back to #1001 till i discovered that the problem is caused by some video-files.
Long time ago i had run tvheadend on this pi and recorded a bunch of movies for our kids.
From time to time i cut the videos with dvbcut and export them as MPEG-PS.
What i have found so far is, that i have some recorded movies which are uncut at the moment
and watching these movies results in a memory leak. It definitely only occurs with some
files recorded with an older tvheadend version. It also definitely occurs only when playing,
if i pause the video, no more memory is consumed. I don't have seems this problem with my
cutted videos, and it seems, that newer recordings are also not causing the problem.
Eventually the videos are defective and cause a memory leak within some error-correction routine inside VideoPlayer?
I don't know if you or somebody else want to find the problem or not? If yes i am willing to help,
if not its no problem, because i can cut or remux the problematic files.

Thanks
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by schub - 2015-12-29, 14:25
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)56
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.